Recent content by $ilicondollar

1. $ilicondollar

EURO 2012- Favorites to win

Greece to win. For sure! Bet everything you have on them! Sell your car, your house, your soul to get all the cash you need! At 150 to 1 that is the bargain of the century! Why so sure? At the last meeting in the Eurogroup the Greek finance minister said to the other ones: " Listen suckers if...
  2. $ilicondollar

ROCKtropia Declares Billion Dollar Virtual World War With the Release of ROCKtropia 2.0

Lets hope Rocktropia v2.0 will be the end of his dreams. Ofcourse it can happen sooner if MA unplug the cable that keeps him alive... But for a strange reason that i cannot explain they keep him alive and feed him all those years... Lets see...
  3. $ilicondollar

And the advertising begins :) CNN? Goodmorning America? :-o

How a game has millions of users while only 556 people have watched the promo its a big mystery... And how they have 1 billion dollar cash economy with ~20 active players on the island I cant explain it... Only reason I can think for the above numbers is that Jon Jacobs does their logistics as...
  4. poor ni

poor ni

5. $ilicondollar

And the advertising begins :) CNN? Goodmorning America? :-o

Well that guy started digging Next Island's grave when he gave the job to NDS... With this video he just put the gravestone to any hopes he had... Mission completed.... Next Island EPIC Fail... Next planet please.... Sil$
  6. $ilicondollar

12 $ to SEE 3D-Epic-Fail

Don't get surprised if his grandmother plays Rocktropia too...:laugh: But the funniest thing is that after searching for her at imdb I found something funny lol... Well how many of you know that Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs has sued J. K. Rowling? (Yes the Harry Potter author). He is accusing her that a...
  7. $ilicondollar

12 $ to SEE 3D-Epic-Fail

Just take a look at the following picture and tell me what you see.... Are you gonna find a new planet to spend decay now or you gonna find another excuse to support your pal Jonny? I am curious what you gonna write... Sil$
  8. GGGG

GGGG

9. $ilicondollar

12 $ to SEE 3D-Epic-Fail

I have to aqree with the above... The last 4-5 months lots of players are waiting the arrival of Arkadia like a Messiah... I agree that the Arkadians look more profesional than the Neverdians... But.... Since MA does all the balancing and approving why someone to expect better results from flops...
  10. $ilicondollar

Twittering idiot!

So after the castle in Germany, Mindark has to pay for a ''studio'' in LA? :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: $IL$
  11. $ilicondollar

Forum Comic Submission

I guess i will find out if i am the winner in 10-15 years...
  12. comic2

comic2

sdfsd
  13. $ilicondollar

Vote for Neverdie Studios at SXSW

Seems the man has a movie made about himself... Maybe we will get the answers from there... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sil$
  14. $ilicondollar

Is this really true???!

Just a thought... Maybe they wanted the license to upgrade the 5 pawn shops they have in game...to real banks? Maybe...
  15. $ilicondollar

Sweat Petition Help Us MA!!!!

I have said that before and I will repeat it. With the current state of gaming and PR content in Entropia when sweat price reach ~0 the game will collapse... If they want to kick all the ''freeloaders'' as they call them they need to make a game first... If they change things they may save...
Back