1. I

Uber: 5838 narc tower

gratzzz !!!! "magissa fere votana..... ton pono moy na gianno" :yay:
  2. I

New Global/Print Screen Capture-Free From

Thx my friend :) I'll try it today.
  3. I

WINDOWS 7 How can I disable the Aero ? I'm new in windows 7, I don't even know if aero is enable... Thx for your anwer
  4. I

black photo playing in full screen mode Hi I tried your program yesterday and can't resolve this problem. I'm playing in full screen mode and the captured photos are black. No problem naming the photos. The cursor in the captured photo shows fine. When i'm in window mode all works fine...
  5. I

Question: Is shoti real a bad guy?

I'm reading pages and pages about the whole proteron dna parts story... But i don't understand something.... some of the lucky proteron parts looters said about devalutions tactics from shoti.... scams... poor ethics.. etc... in the selling proccess... But why u don't put the part on ingame...
  6. I

Make me laugh

I need a new car but don't have money to buy a new.... I think that MA love me so much that will buy me a new one... I 'll start a new mining log today.... mining for matters unamped.... project ends when i would have enough peds to buy my dream car... I hope it wouldn't take too long...
  7. I

Uber: Enormous XXII Belkar

Gratzzz .... now listen to me.... don't go to cnd again.... :D
  8. I

Question: big fat ATHs taking away normal loot?

I believe there is loot pool per mob... so i don't think that there is any connection between between big aths from levi and the loot of any other mob.. Many people hunt levi's and before the nerf proterons.... and they build those aths more often than the others mobs.... ps. i wish MA could...
  9. I

Here In My Car

great vid... !!! thx for sharing.... :)
  10. I

Question: What happened to the emailed Newsletters?

i still get email after every vu..... better check your email account ?
  11. I

Thanks for VU 11.2 !!!

Because for one more time MA is like the cow that give 200% more milk and then with a kick they spread it all around. As u can see, i said what would be enough for me... read my post with the idea of a car test drive for a limit time for all.... and we all should say how we feel everytime...
  12. I

Thanks for VU 11.2 !!!

I'm not crying... as i said i don't bother to try get a a vehicle... i could buy it from a crafter in 1-2 weeks.... -rep cause i said how i feel ? and cause it's not tha same way as u ? lol as i said again the new vehicle addition is very good, it's something that the whole community was...
  13. I

Thanks for VU 11.2 !!!

Sorry but i don't bite it.... thx MA for what ???? Yes finally we got vehicles... something that MA should do it long time ago... probably the whole situation at MA offices is hard... and finally they sat down to work their a$$$.... how many years did the community screamed for more gameplay...
  14. I

50 in 50 fo' 500 @ OLA65

15. Ola65 Event Globals

Ola65 Event Globals

Back