Recent content by Ingawiel

1. I

Guide to using NRF - No Resources Found mining logger

Actually most adv miners don't use NRF and there is a reason for it. But if you like it than sure use it. Everyone has the right to hes/her opinion and my opinion won't change. GL :yay:
  2. I

FYI: Players Can't Stop Decrease in Sweat Value!!

The whole ''sweating'' thing was made so u can see how boring it is and how no rewarding and than if you like PE u deposit and play if not u quit simple as that. I really dont see the reason why anyone would increase the price of sweat. MA definately shoudnt cos it will only drive army of kids...
  3. I

Beware of NRF NRF most likely has keylogger,adware and it does not work with vista, even if it won't work for a very long time. Use it and you will find out after short time it's basically useless. GL:D
  4. I

Planet Calypso VU 10.0 has entered Test phase

You are such an OPTIMIST:yay::yay::yay:
  5. I

EFD Member Paychecks

Very nice Thank you! very cool of you!:yay::yay:
  6. I

is this harassment?

Dude stop crying lol its pvp zone and anyone can kill you xxxx times and laugh even more and its not harassment. I got claim on top of a rock which i cant get so is the rock harassing me? or i got claim in the middle of 20 trox are they harassing me??? If you dont want ''harassement'' dont go to...
  7. I

NRF doesn't work for me :P :scratch2:Hi Well I did set it up, I did follow the instructions and the damn nrf just doesnt log any data. I click the button and nothing happens. I run Vista but it should work. I really don't see the reason why it doesn't. Any idea? thx
  8. I

Hi Stave I have all tp's on EU and on Amethera I have: Emerald Lakes Nea's New Oxford Shinook...

Hi Stave I have all tp's on EU and on Amethera I have: Emerald Lakes Nea's New Oxford Shinook Jungle Solfais Crater The Treasure Island Oshiri Hearts Ty and cya soon :yay:
  9. I

Client isnt connecting to Entropia server,pls help someone

LOL maybe crappy not sure. It's Comodo FW, which one is good than?
  10. I

Hi Well I did ask my admin and they said they are not blocking entropia at all. But the client still wasnt connecting to the server. It's strange to me but I found out my FW(which was turned off)was still blocking entropia lol. So I added EU to trusted and it works fine now. But how FW can block...
  11. I

Yes I bet this is the case but than why the local router only blocks entropia? Everything else works,any online game i tried i never had a single problem.:scratch2:
  12. I

Yes correct. I live in Poland. I really wanna play this game but wat else can I do to make it work? Even support doesn't seem to know.:scratch2:
  13. I

Hi Yes I have all software up to date but im not going to format only 'cos game doesn't work. I played lots of online games and never had a problem before.
  14. I

Hi I did what you told me and I did what everyone else toldme and still the same error.
  15. I

well thx but whatever i do it just doesnt work lol, I did wat support told me to do and it still doesnt connect to server so I just give up lol
Back