Recent content by Ionar

1. Ionar

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

It's very easy to track the payouts in the OP's spreadsheet and see that they are not at all "consistent all time lows". All time lows: W1 (2011-12-05): 3.5 W4 (2011-12-26): 1.94 W213 (2015-12-28): 0 But, for the sake of argument, let's exclude the 4 lowest payouts so far (W4: 1.94, W213: 0...
  2. Ionar

Skill Up Weekends!

Nope, I got a small 11% 7.5min in Mining while out droping some bombs yesterday (ofcource, I only managed to get a single skill up in Mining during thouse 7.5 minutes, but that's an other story). Allso others in this thread has reported Translocation bonus after teleporting f.ex. So it seems to...
  3. Ionar

Any chance of a september release preview / sneak peak?

Now if only I could figure out if this disclaimer is sarcastic or not... ;)
  4. Ionar

It's not directly astronomical odds on that guess. Facts: - Last week was allmost 5. - Migration is still in full swing, so no drastic changes in events. - Looking back, the difference between one week and the next very rearly excedes 1 ped. Useing only thous few VERY simple facts and limiting...
  5. Ionar

Devided by 0? Does not compute! ;)
  6. Ionar

As requested :)
  7. Ionar

I did a chart of the CLD payoputs to compare 2012 and 2013 up to this Point. link to the chart in my gallery. The chart is showing a 4 week floating average to easyer see actual trends and not be distracted by the weekly fluctuations. A few things I note: - Payouts have been much more...
  8. CLD Payout trend

CLD Payout trend

4 week floating average of the CLD payouts for 2012 compared to 2013 (last data point being 2013-05-13)
  9. Ionar

So... when it's between 27% and 30% you are both disappointed and satisfied at the same time? :)
  10. Ionar

Help: How do i Use Ingrediants from specified Locations with the Crafting Machine

Yes please, or atleast give us the option to restrict the machine to only take materials from our carried inventory.
  11. Ionar

hangars

What about implementing the hanger that was promised in the Medusa sale? We have been waiting for a while now...
  12. Ionar

Question: Crafting is it really improvement?

I have yet to try the new system as I couldn't get on yesterday with all the reboots and stuff. How ever, just reading about it I came to woundering the same thing. How do I now keep track of left overs from partial successes? How "detalined" are the "detailed logs"? A possible workaround is...
  13. Ionar

A Note from David Simmonds

Apology accepted... Captain Needa
  14. Ionar

FYI: New Crafting UI Screencap

Interesting idea, it could fitt, but it seems allmost to easy... this is the enigmatic MA we are talking about after all :laugh:
  15. Ionar

FYI: Beware of the rounding waste factor!

While I agrea that there is a rounding waste factor, as shown in my crafting study (a bit outdated by now), I don't think knowlage of it (or lack there of) has much to do with what prices people sett when trying to sell their crafted stuff. You simply have a choice between setting a...
Back