Recent content by Iono

1. Iono

*Hunting Event* - Halloween Hooters! - 900 Ped Prizes

*Hunting Event* - Halloween Hooters! - 900 Ped Prizes Saturday10/31... yep, this weekend! 900 PED Prizes Register in game on Global Event List This is a long event... 4 hours. Come join the fun!
  2. Iono

*Hunting Event* - Rock That Thong! - 720 Ped Prizes

Stupid event system. I forgot to clear that field and now I can't edit it.
  3. Iono

*Hunting Event* - Rock That Thong! - 720 Ped Prizes

Sunday 10/26... yep, that's tomorrow! 720 PED Prizes Register in game on Global Event List This is a long event... 4 hours. Come join the fun!
  4. Iono

*Hunting Event" : Thieves Guild

Event Postponed until after migration.
  5. Iono

Register list updated
  6. Iono

Registration list updated.
  7. Iono

FYI: Mourner spawn sighted at OLA #43

You can still mine, just need to avoid Mourners. The LA needs to bring in more revenue and mining isn't cutting it.
  8. Iono

FYI: Mourner spawn sighted at OLA #43

Mourner maturity now bumped up to Stalkers
  9. Iono

*Hunting Event* : Bounty on Berycleds - 100 ped max payout

For those waiting payment, please contact in game. I'm usually online between 5-7pm pacific time.
  10. Iono

Also, anyone who does not like the new rules can unregister and I'll remove your name from the list. No obligations to have fun... Unregister: [name]
  11. Iono

All registered players please review the rules as stated on front page of thread. This will be the set of rules going forward...
  12. Iono

I like this solution. But a slight variant... Daily bonus of 5 points goes to the closest global to 53 PED.
  13. Iono

Also, I plan to have this as a recurring event. So I expect there to be some evolution to the game as players give feedback and participate.
  14. Iono

The event hasn't started yet. Its in the "open registration" phase, the actual event wont start for another week. Yesterday a player voiced the concern that players would just wait until the last day to participate. So we need a way to encourage competition throughout the whole event...
  15. Iono

Added new rule... -Each day that a player has no global will cause that player to loose 10 points. This will prevent players from waiting to the last moment to participate, or from becoming complacent.
Back