Recent content by Iset

1. Iset

Entropia Let it Rock: Next Gen

I too would like to thank everyone that showed up to let us film them; we really appreciate that, and as you can see, it made the video just that more awsome! Thanks again, and GL to Lexxy (and yes, he is not allowed to make any more videos for at least a while.... I think our desk has fist...
  2. Iset

Hello Stinky, I mean love! Happy Canada day!

Hello Stinky, I mean love! Happy Canada day!
  3. Iset

EU will execution

Thanks for posting this info... it is nice to know for sure that your last will and testament will be followed... even in your virtual life :) Now let us hope it never happens lol :) Ciao Iset
  4. Iset

I am now king!

Isn't that from Dances with Wolves...? Oh, and I am Sparticus!!! We had lots of fun entertaining oursleves on his throne (that SO did not sound right!), and I think that as long as the men in white coats don't become too bothersom... live it up! Cheers, Iset
  5. Iset

Real Life Argonaut

Drats.... I can't remember what the actual condition is called, but its a medical condition where the hair that unborn babies have all over their bodies to protect them in the transition to outside the womb (the lanugo) never falls off just after birth. Instead, it continues to grow on the...
  6. Iset

What type of World do you want?

A planet that I own??? :D Seriously though, I think that just the fact that we would be able to visit other planets would be pretty sweet... it would be neat though to have rock planets, without atmospheres (or some more asteroids) where colonists had the option to terraform the LA's they...
  7. Iset

"Go awaj ztopid umanz"

He he... sounds like something Warhammer Orks would have written (I know, I am a geek!!!), so I place my bet on either the Maffs or Feffs.... Cheers, Iset
  8. Iset

Hogglo Found on Earth

I have been reading this thread over my husbands sholder for a few days, and wanted to see where it headed before I made my post. When I first read the article, my first reaction too, (other than the thought of "could this be real?"), was that of disgust. I thought it was perhaps because in my...
  9. Iset

"Standardized" Hairstyle Names

Sorry for the delay, now that I am done school, I was able to update this, and the latest three unlocks have now been posted. But they now need names! So let's get the creative juices flowing!!! :) Cheers, Iset
  10. Female Hairstyles

Female Hairstyles

11. Male Hairstyles

Male Hairstyles

12. Iset

Joost beta / atrox sounds used in docus

Molisks are baby lions... berycleds are donkeys lol... and if when you watch Gladiator and hear the roar of a cheetah, it sounds like another EU mob, but I can't remember which one atm lol. I just know that everytime I hear it, I'm like "hey! thats a [insert mob name here]" Cheers, Iset
  13. Iset

0.50 PED haircuts

Congratulations again Ido, and I hope everyone who was able took advantage of this increadible offer! Cheers, Iset
  14. Iset

My Eyes!! They Burn!!

So you admit it then? ;) Not that there is anything wrong with that of course.... *hides face in shame* Iset
  15. Iset

This post got me thinking...

Grrrrr.... you made me snort tea out of my nose I laughed so hard! No disrespect meant of course... I just don't know why I found that so funny... As for myself, my spouse knows my log-in details, as I know his. We've unnofficially agreed to just transfer everything from one ava to another, in...
Back