Recent content by Ishkode Kaikaik

1. Ishkode Kaikaik

Cant login

got it working Got it working now.
  2. Ishkode Kaikaik

Cant login

UD's When I 1st tried to log in. It downloaded an update. Then it failed and came up with vis-basic window. Tried 3 times. This now its downloading another update, this 1 it says its going to take an HOUR.
  3. Ishkode Kaikaik

My apartment was stolen

Roflmao Now first let me recover from the pain of laughing so hard, opps think I cracked a rib in all that. DOH! This is why I came back to Entropia, great ppl from around the World, with a GREAT sense of humour. You guys gave hims some great tips, and had fun running with it on the funny side...
  4. Ishkode Kaikaik

Ban people from shop

Ban the resellers I agree with Slither, there needs to be a ban option for shops, HIT the resellers every way possible. But at the same time lets make all auction areas PvP, so we can shoot the resellers as well. :laugh: :sniper: Ishkode
  5. Ishkode Kaikaik

Player Shop Search Function: Good Idea?

Idea already posted I posted the same type of Idea earlier. +rep MORE ppl that ask for it the more of a chance it gets made. Unfortunately I won't be buying anything from any shops till something like this is put in. I've had enough of wasting my time running from shop to shop to not find what...
  6. Ishkode Kaikaik

Dropping stuff in EU Dropped / Found

dropping When I used to make about a bunch of Jester 1's I would drop some of them around Port Atlantis and others around Camp Phoenix. Ishkode
  7. Ishkode Kaikaik

Auction additions I'd like to see

oppss sorry 711, forgot where the wishlist was doh!!! Ishkode
  8. Ishkode Kaikaik

Auction additions I'd like to see

Here's a few ideas I'd love to see added to the auction screen. 1: Set bid interval, to get rid of the anoying ones who only bid 1 ped more. Set the interval to 5,10,15,25 ped etc. 2: (the most important addon I want to see). VENDOR SEARCH. Tired of sending hours trying to run through each...
  9. Ishkode Kaikaik

Doesn't ANYONE play for FUN?!?

Fun +rep crome. Fun is one of the reasons why I came back to Entropia. Going on beacon runs, taking new ppl on TP runs, meeting ones from around the world. It would be nice if things were cheaper (PVP all auctions to rid the world of resellers for example lol). Too many imo have turned Entropia...
  10. Ishkode Kaikaik

Animals Attempt To Take Control of PA?

what's wrong with a little excitement? Some ppl need to lighten up. At least the mobs cleared out the chat window of the spammers who take up more then they need. Have some fun and watch the chaos. If you want nothing but bordom, go play 2L. EU is where the fun is. Ishkode
  11. Ishkode Kaikaik

I'm BACK

In case you haven't noticed..... YES the Ish is back, after a year of being away. TIME for bot hunts and more beacon runs. Let me know if you want to experience a beacon run. Ishkode
  12. Ishkode Kaikaik

How Offensive Is Mob Training?

Mob Trains I love mob trains. I used to run them into Camp Phoenix for ones to sweat all the time, or town trains to have a laugh. If I could run a train into every auction to clear out the auction reseller bots I would.
  13. Ishkode Kaikaik

Highest Mountain

The Highest Mountain The highest mountian is by the spider valley to the NNE of Orthos West. Yes I've climbed it and when there used to be a map of Eudoria on the Entropia folder in the guide.pdf it was marked as the highest mountain. Ishkode Kaikaik
  14. Ishkode Kaikaik

Message To Hilda The Noob ....urgent

resellers The only good reseller is the PK'd reseller ;) :sniper: :money: Ishkode Kaikaik
  15. Ishkode Kaikaik

Pay to level up.

The difference Well I also play other games. In those though only $15 a month. It takes months of playing before you can use any of the cool stuff. Where here in Entropia you can either do things the hard way (sweating) or the easy way depo as much or as little as you want in order to use the...
Back