Recent content by ItsPerryXD

1. ItsPerryXD

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Feedback Title: UI improvements Description: Current: Too large of a health / name bar Large buff icons Unable to turn off globals appearing completely Every global is recorded in messages slowing down client over time Normal font text is too large Minimap size too large for windowed play...
  2. ItsPerryXD

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Feedback Title: UI improvements Description: Current: large health / name bar - large buff icons - unable to turn off globals appearing completely - every global is recorded in messages slowing down client over time - normal font text is too large - minimap size too large for windowed play...
  3. ItsPerryXD

Selling: [A&P Series Mayhem BC-30, Modified] T4 - SOLD

These scams are becoming more obvious. Always a increase..
  4. ItsPerryXD

Selling: Angel SGA Edition (M) Tier 4.99

So you buy it off of dynamage and expect to immediately resell it on PCF for 2k more? You are not that smart. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/sold.281703/
  5. ItsPerryXD

Selling: Selling My Skills

If the right %.. I'll buy alertness, dexterity, perception, serendipity, skinning, anatomy, and reclaiming. PM in game.
  6. ItsPerryXD

Buying: WTB Artefact skills

Bump.. still looking to buy more.
  7. ItsPerryXD

Buying: WTB Artefact skills

Looking to buy a few skill implants of: Artefact Preservation Precision Artefact Extraction PM me in game with %: Perry ItsPerryXD Powell
  8. ItsPerryXD

Suggestion: Option to turn on / off globals and hall of fame

Correct.. after playing for a hour, I have 107 pages of globals from other players in my message center. I also wouldn't say that it is a key information source. People should have the option of whether to have the feed of info.
  9. ItsPerryXD

A very tired warpship owner

I can confirm that there is a general decrease in pirates but warp services are still relevant today. I have been shot down multiple times (not carrying anything) while putting along in my sleipner. Cost me some time but not like I cared much since they wasted the ammo to do it. For those...
  10. ItsPerryXD

Suggestion: Option to turn on / off globals and hall of fame

Suggesting that there be a option to turn off and on global or hall of fame notifications for other players. (on game screen and the feed of globals in message center) Currently, we have to see global notifications based on the filtering that we have set. (none, 100, 500, 1000, 2000) Our game...
  11. ItsPerryXD

Buying: WTB Loot implants

Post bump.. a lot of implants purchased. Still looking for more.
  12. ItsPerryXD

Hello again from the Community Relations Manager

I'd be more interested in streamed videos for major incidents / updates on VU releases instead of reading through every line. It is great when devs pop in and chat with us on the occasion as well. Overall, I just want official statements from MA instead of silence on issues / having to come to...
  13. ItsPerryXD

Post bump. Buying more of the implants still.
  14. ItsPerryXD

Spacesuit / Jetpack?

Would open up possibilities for mindark to expand space more as mentioned. I definitely like the spacesuit / air suggestion.
  15. ItsPerryXD

Depending on current ESI price and if willing to subtract from end amount. Ex. 10 ped @ 1800% = 180 ped but the ESI cost 100 = 80 ped in the end. Not willing to provide ESI and pay at those %s.
Back