Recent content by IvoL

1. IvoL

The new camera system: What, When Where?

you missed a category there: those that simply gave up and stopped playing... I do hope that eventually after my ongoing break I'll be able to easily revert as much as possible back to how it shoud be, the little exposure I had to the new system made pushed me towards the competition, I'm...
  2. IvoL

Yubikey x = 2fa hw-based successor of GC?

I did a quick search (I'm a complete n00b in this area, bear with me if I'm speaking nonsense!) and found there to be TOTP-compatible hardware tokens offered by various parties, prices are ranging from 15-ish to 50-ish euro. With so many out there I'm hoping at least someone to have one and be...
  3. IvoL

Yubikey x = 2fa hw-based successor of GC?

Having been inspired by Atrax's very good post explaining that Google (and perhaps also other) 3rd-party authenticator-apps work and are fully compatible with PE, I immediately became curious after reading somewhere about the Ubikey. It comes in various flavours & shapes, and offer several...
  4. IvoL

why use FB / CDI

Assuming you are referring to the Solo Annihilation category...I would say one would want to use this in order to have an advantage, a chance of getting more points in the same max. 20 hrs that everyone gets... What is your reference for the underlined bit? If I look at what Bertha (or rather...
  5. IvoL

MindArk Cultivating Online Immortality in Entropia Universe by Incorporating Advanced Artificial Intelligence Research - Busi

another question: what is the Business Model going to look like? dead avatars/players (if there still is a distinction at that time) cannot deposit...or should I change my will to have all my belongings put in a special trust fund that deposits 100$ every month from now until the end of...
  6. IvoL

Question: How to exclude posts from individual people?

:yay: I'm just loving this! :yay: Thanks again! ;)
  7. IvoL

Question: How to exclude posts from individual people?

I know that is possible to exclude posts from certain sections of the forum if you are not interested. I have managed to filter out some stuff that doesn't interest me and improve my PCF experience. If it would be possible to exclude or hide posts from certain individuals, it would certainly...
  8. IvoL

Enigma Event 28/04 exploit?

just for my understanding, what do you mean with this? where did it say what should and should not be possibble? admitteldly I've yet to finish the 2nd Enigma, maybe the 3rd is different, but so far the dialogue is always like "come back in about an hour" where I found that sometimes...
  9. IvoL

Looter Professions, facts & toughts

Just so I understand what you mean with this: the above means that with an Animal Looter Prof level between 30 & 35 I'll unlock Butchering? What do you mean with Anatomy in this case? I'm an Anim Looter lvl 15, my Anatomy is almost 7k...so that would mean the extra Skill is still far away...
  10. IvoL

Best songs to test hifi speakers

Chemical Brothers - Under the Influence
  11. IvoL

Mêlée all the Way! 2018 - Ark Edition

at least 6 globs in the last Kadra/Otorugi hunt :D :lolup: tnx for a very enjoyable evening!
  12. IvoL

respawn timer...

I've not been IG yesterday or today....what are you talking about if I may ask?
  13. IvoL

Christmas gifts 2017 !

any updates? should I prepare for a long flight past all planets tomorrow?
  14. IvoL

Realism at what cost.

sorry for off-topic but what the @#$% is that thing? it appears you were playing on Calypso, is that in the Crater? and is that bot really level 36xx or even 56xx?!
Back