Recent content by Izz

1. Izz

MA Webshop Visa Payment Broken

Im basically going thru the same thing only with my Master Card !!! When I try to buy from the webshop or depo in game I get " Refused by acquirer.Payment declined. Try again or choose another payment type. " I've used my card for 7+ years in game and in June I wasnt able to anymore. For what...
  2. Izz

Chip Gate

Will we ever find out the outcome of this fiasco??? I've invested thousands of $$$ into this game and then this "Prototype Chip" thing !!! Who's to blame, Ark Studios maybe ??? Who knows lol ???:scratch2::confused:
  3. Izz

Planet Calypso Content Release 2019.0.5.2

Use Protection (Daily): Reduced the required number of inoculations to hand in from 10 to 5 What is this ??? :scratch2:
  4. Izz

Level 50+ avatars with no uber

I don't know what to say lol. I've been playing 7 years next March. I got 2 ubers in my first year ( plus 1k ped) prolly my first 6 months actually. Ive had quite a few ubers over the years, could I use more, always lol ! I am lvl 75 and I hunt at the top of my lvl and use all the buffs I can...
  5. Izz

Level 50+ avatars with no uber

I so agree !!!:lolup::wtg::laugh:
  6. Izz

Planet Calypso Content Release 2019.0.5

Yes Augmented but no stats that I could find:confused:
  7. Izz

Yes I saw you there, was just wondering if you had killed one ??
  8. Izz

Has anyone seen the L120 - SH 30 Calamasoids and killed one ? What damage do they do ?
  9. Izz

Selling: Various F Lodods

:lolup::lolup::lolup: BUMP!!!:lolup::lolup::scratch2:
  10. Izz

Does anyone know what mobs on Ark drop Perseus armor?. Scoria doesn't anymore....

afaik Perseus is crafted...weird it dropped in loot...idk :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
  11. Izz

:yay::yay::yay:BUMP!!!:yay::yay::yay:
  12. Izz

:yay: Bump!!! :yay:
  13. Izz

:yay:Bump:yay:
  14. Izz

:yay: Bump :yay: