Recent content by J_T

1. J

:ahh::ahh::ahh: lol i want to have as much luck as you :eek: gratz for an EPIC crafting run :wtg:

:ahh::ahh::ahh: lol i want to have as much luck as you :eek: gratz for an EPIC crafting run :wtg:
  2. J

UL Loughlin Masher Two

Well as I am not goint to get very much for it atm I think i have to use it myself :silly2: Anyways thx for the input so far
  3. J

Selling: UL Loughlin Masher Two

BUMP :wtg: BUMP :wtg: BUMP :wtg:
  4. J

UL Loughlin Masher Two

Hey, so what do you think it's worth ? UL Loughlin Masher Two
  5. J

:wtg::wtg::wtg:
  6. J

:wtg::wtg::wtg:
  7. J

Hey, as I don't have much time for playing due to studying for school I might want to sell it. Otherwise it's just in storage and I could use the money for a few other things. ;) UL Loughlin Masher Two TT is at 50% :wtg: Make me a decent offer and it's yours. :wtg: PriceCheck
  8. J

Caramone Shin guards

That's just so .... so :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Big Gratz Ahhhhh i want a complete set of that armour. Where do i need to sign the contract with the devil. ;)
  9. J

Buying: Land Areas

Maybe you haven't seen this but Star is selling one of his LAs. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/132402-land-area-14-11000-6400-a-2.html
  10. J

Stupid things i´ve done when drunk IRL

About 3 month ago i kissed my best friend (yes with tongue) :ahh: I still dont know what his gf was thinking at that moment. :scratch2: :silly2: Once after a party me and the friend mentioned above were running around in a graveyard when i suddelny had the great idea to put out all the...
  11. J

Hunting - a win win situation

Hmm and btw if you think you are god than you should have known before even starting this thread that it would look like it looks now. Or have you known this and still tried to proof yourself wrong ? Does this mean you can't even believe in yourself ?
  12. J

Selling: Nemesis (F) armor including feet.

:wtg: Supremacy Bump :wtg:
  13. J

Excactly what i was thinking. Btw Snabble well why dont you proof what you are talking about. Or tell your uber friend to help you with your tests. And then show us the results. If you can really proof what you are saying us than i think the ppl will believe in your strategies and if not than...
  14. J

:vampire: I know :vampire: Again: Killing the Mob with opallo and huge evade: 10ped Killing the Mob with huge gun and zero evade: 10 ped So if every of these two gets the same amount of loot: 7ped How much does everyone of thes two get? right -3ped And i said they get the same amount of...
  15. J

Hehe thx for +rep

Hehe thx for +rep
Back