Recent content by jak

1. jak

Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

By pvp1 you mean? The zone East of Fort Argus? The "normal" spot for it to span was around LON 79xxx LAT 93xxx or somewhere around there....
  2. jak

Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.5

it is confusing, since PVP3 was and has been the contaminated zone on Calypso.... And it would be awesome if they got rid of vehicles in PVP3!!! But unfortunately I'm sure they mean the non lootable pvp zone we have started calling pvp1 since the original PVP1 was moved from north of PA. I'm...
  3. jak

Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

it is confusing, since PVP3 was and has been the contaminated zone on Calypso.... And it would be awesome if they got rid of vehicles in PVP3!!! But unfortunately I'm sure they mean the non lootable pvp zone we have started calling pvp1 since the original PVP1 was moved from north of PA. I'm...
  4. jak

Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

Breaking news!!!! MA headquarters right now!!!
  5. cpr.JPG

cpr.JPG

MA Hamster CPR
  6. jak

VU 7.4 Listing

oops, sorry :p
  7. jak

Buying: Imperial HAZEN (M) Parts

BUMP!!!!!
  8. jak

Buying: Imperial HAZEN (M) Parts

BUMP!!!!
  9. jak

Removal of Iron Challenges

MA, this is a bad move... Taking out some of the little create in the game that makes the game more interesting and fun... The codex is just a grind, no story line no plot just pure grind for profit or belief of profit in skills. The rex, treask, lav' mission chains have a story line to...
  10. jak

Buying: WTB: Teleportation Chip 1, TEN Edition

Good luck finding one, took me about 7 years to find and buy mine! And I doubt I'll ever sell it, awesome chip! :) free bump! :)
  11. jak

BS Alert! Pay Attention

Yeah, the person doing it knew exactly what they were doing, and thus is taking advantage of others stupidity. Most would consider this a scam or at least very dishonest.
  12. jak

MA new majority shareholder

WOW!!!! Her Picture!!!
  13. jak

News: Summer Mayhem 2020 Results

Congratulations to the winners!!!
  14. jak

FYI: Changes to Dev's Corner forum section

Great news!!!! Was very confusing how their was a section for writing to the Dev's and then a separate section for making suggestions to MA. This makes it clear and easy! :)
  15. jak

Suggestion: Auto-loot pills stacking?

Hi, Can we please get buff stacking on auto-loot pills? What I mean is can we take one 1 hour pill then take another and have 2 hours and another and have 3 hours, etc? I have thousands of auto-loot pills from boxes and it would be great if I can stack 5 of them to do events, etc. I think...