Recent content by Jake Tiny Sully

1. J

Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

AHAHA MA strikes again Ok here we go again. I have to agree about the falling dmg. its already bad enough that vehicles take dmg from mobs but inreturn dont dmg the mobs . Now you add in thatthe vehicle takes dmg when you hit a tree or run over a bump that is to big and MA has found a new...
  2. J

Many many ppl leaving, I tink sometihng should be done

Why alot of people are leaving The major problem of people leavig aside from most of ben coyote's reasoning is this. When MA took away content that people had paid for and worked for just so they could change a grafix platform with the promise it would be returned in 1 year and its past that...
  3. J

Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

Im glad that you are able to stay in today as myself and alot of others have not. I have been kicked out at least a dozen times already . as far as an update i guess now they are taking the sertvers down tomorrow morning 0700 utc time.
  4. J

Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

Explaination Ok First off let me explain a few of my previous comments. First off instead of throwing new items and updates our way MA should be worried about rerturning the content that THEY took away after people had spent alot of money on. Then they should be worried about bringing up...
  5. J

Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

New updates? How about the fact that almost all the mobs are gone. Lets talk about stability for a sec. It is now more then 12 hours since the "repaired " stability issues and yet alot of us are still being kicked from the game. Its funny that Neas is "sweat camp " yet there is not one mob...
  6. J

Soliciting Vehicle Feedback for a Special Project

cars.... 1 - What do you like about vehicles? i like the fact that they can last for quit awhile. also the fact that they can be colored and or textured. 2 - What don't you like about vehicles? Ok this is a multi part answer: the first issue I have come across is the fact that the hummer which...
Back