Recent content by jambon

1. jambon

Why Macroing is bad and should receive a mass banwave

EU is like standing at a urinal... Keep your eyes on your own work, drain your bladder (ped card) and don't worry about what others are are using to get the job done or how much of an unfair edge you think they have with what they're holding.
  2. jambon

Will never sell!

Nothing is too sacred to sell for the right price. Also if you want auto loot ditch the costly pet and get a ring that has it. Zero maintainance cost.
  3. jambon

Uber: My highest hunting HoF :) 13,1k Araneatrox

Nice one, well earned!
  4. jambon

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

I think that's what they are going for to appeal to the masses. I think they want to move away from niche appeal.
  5. jambon

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

Firstly, thanks for posting this update pic. I'm very happy that you're seeking feedback from the community as this proceeds. Next, I personally find the interface a bit too busy. I feel like some elements are overdesigned for the sake of looking "futuristic" and fitting within this...
  6. eu-design.jpg

eu-design.jpg

7. jambon

News: Entropia Enjin Collaboration

It's the mindark way lol These are the same minds that brought you avatar statues and compet deeds, remember those? Yeah, neither does anyone else lol Honestly though, they do need to evolve into the web3 space so I do see this as a step in the right direction even if a bit misguided
  8. jambon

All valid questions. I don't even think MA has all the details worked out yet lol. I can say that Enjin has a nice API that can be used to confirm status, ownership and transfers of NFTs with a minimal amount of coding. On second thought, this is probably why they went with Efinity over Polygon...
  9. jambon

This may be a trial run for them to determine if NFTs should become a bigger part of Entropia with the migration to UE5 :ROFLMAO: "zero profit". Yeah pretty sure MA's got it all figured that items aren't even possible to loot until they feel they've made enough profit that it's been paid for.
  10. jambon

Very interesting... Choosing Efinity is definitely a bit risky imo though. Polygon might have been the better play since it's built as a layer 2 on Ethereum which has a proven track record of stability. I do like seeing the effort here though...
  11. jambon

Population of the Entropia Universe

1. Fallacy - Noun A false notion. A statement or an argument based on a false or invalid inference. Incorrectness of reasoning or belief; erroneousness. The fallacy referenced is the incorrect belief that markup is the problem that should be addressed. And that it's possible to just add more...
  12. jambon

This is such a fallacy... You see the thing about markup is... when you're making it, someone else is paying it. After a hunt you want a better markup to help bridge the gap on your losses. But before going on a hunt, people want to keep their costs as low as possible (RE: pay the least markup...
  13. jambon

Considering the numbers we're dealing with does it really matter to get more accurate? I mean the numbers are low compared to popular streamed games. It's at least 3,551 and at most 5,917 avatars that have globalled in the last 30 days. There are TONS of people that don't global though - all the...
  14. jambon

News: Entropia Universe Unreal Engine 5 Migration FAQ

Beyond that, at this point a recent machine should be able to handle UE5 perfectly fine. The idea is to build an engine that a MAJORITY of people can run. If there's people still running the same hardware today that they barely could handle running EU when we moved to cry engine like 10 years...
  15. jambon

Help: Should Rare Tokens be This Hard to Get?

That's gotta be one of the biggest trolls from the support department. No one knows what they fuck they're talking about on here lol. At least not in the sense of a definitive guide or formula to guarantee rare loots on demand. I mean seriously, if anyone has the magic answer on how to loot...