Recent content by JamesNicholas

1. JamesNicholas

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

#what a great way to multiskill #helped me complete my argo iron challenge
  2. JamesNicholas

Loved participating in this event!!!!! This event was a blast had tons of fun experiementing with the argo and ambus! Special thanks to Akoz for hosting this. I will be participation in up and coming events in the future!:wtg:
  3. JamesNicholas

ok nvm the argos that are not on your list must have been located in the daily cave mission :) no worrys and sorry to contest your managing skills i know you are are good at what you do! I would still like to cash out though asap if possible.. so what is the next step for this?
  4. JamesNicholas

ok once we get this figured out what do i need to do to cash out ?
  5. JamesNicholas

I have 66 mobs killed you have 63 ?
  6. JamesNicholas

ok here are the copied records from EL which if i befriend you you can see but there were alot of times entropia life was not taking screenshots. Argonaut Young 27 PED Mon, 06 Mar 2017 20:13:24 Argonaut Young 55 PED Mon, 06 Mar 2017 19:23:34 Argonaut Young 30 PED Mon, 06 Mar 2017...
  7. JamesNicholas

Ok I will research this really quickly so we can go ahead and cash me out thanks :)
  8. JamesNicholas

Incorrect numbers on my event records & cashout request. Hi Akoz, I would like to write here maybe for a response since I have sent multiple in game messages with no reponse. I have been participating in your event since the begining and at one point had earned 255 points. I have been hunting...
  9. JamesNicholas

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

James Nicholas and ElendVenture !Register Ultimate James Nicholas and ElendVenture
  10. JamesNicholas

Snarg Iron Mission Raffle

Snarg Event! Add me please Saint James Nicholas Thank you! :yay:
  11. JamesNicholas

Atroax-Zone OLA39 Events Registration

Register for event "Atroax-Zone OLA39 Events Registration" Register: "Saint James Nicholas" (SOLO) Register: "EUA Team" (Society)
  12. JamesNicholas

Check in on official rules? I think i registered a team called "Ultimate EUA Team" and want to make sure its ok to switch team mates as long as they are a member of my society ?
  13. JamesNicholas

Cashing points for peds please sir! Hi Akoz, First I would like to thank you for holding these events they are awesome! Now I need to ask to cash out ALL my solo points so we can build on the society points as a team. I hope to host a special section on my promotions page to co-sponser...
  14. JamesNicholas

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

Registration for "Akoz' Ultimate Event" !Register Ultimate EUA Team
Back