Recent content by Jamhot

1. Jamhot

VR/Oculus Quest 2 working with EU?

I'm same as you narfi, I did it a few years back with the oculus Development Kit 2 using a program called VorpX but the result was awful like you say no UI or anything useful. Was kinda hoping Mindark had sorted this now with me seeing the VR icon in the action library. Hopefully someone is...
  2. Jamhot

VR/Oculus Quest 2 working with EU?

Hi is anyone playing in VR? Specifically the Oculus Quest 2? If anyone is please hit me up and let me know how you're doing it. Can't wait to experience Entropia Universe in Virtual Reality especially my flat at Billton Towers! All the best Jamhot
  3. Jamhot

Selling: Full Set of Vigilante (M)

Full Set of Vigilante (M) for sale TT+300 TT= 195.22 Toatal price = 495peds P.M. me ingame! All the best! Jamhot
  4. Jamhot

Selling: Sollomate Opalo No Tier - Own A Piece Of Entropia History

Thankyou smooth n easy transaction!
  5. Jamhot

Selling: T6 Arson Chip + Other Hunting Gear

Interested in the FF ARR 8KM I have art if you wanna trade a painting? :) Jamhot
  6. Jamhot

Selling: *RARE* Art Collection, Mark Kostabi, Kika Karadi and Ernst Billgren

I am open to trade for weapons and armour as I am after getting back into hunting.
  7. Jamhot

I am, maybe too old lol! Ah the good ol' days! Jamhot
  8. Jamhot

Virtual Reality EU?

I tried it with a shim called VorpX it works but not very well at all. Not worth buying VorpX for it really. I got VorpX for Alien Isolation and couldn't get it to work for that either. Best off just sticking to Oculus store and steam. Jamhot
  9. Jamhot

No idea about that my friend. I'll do a google now. Nope nothing about anything like that. Jamhot
  10. Jamhot

Originally sold in 2007 from the New Oxford Art Gallery which no longer exists. Works produced by respected real world Artists such as Ernst Bilgren, Kika Karadi and Mark Kostabi. I have the Kika Karadi collection of 4 of 4, 3 metre by 3 metre paintings. 'April', 'Dog with Pink Sky'...
  11. Jamhot

Does anyone know how to contact Sodiak Sodi Kingston?

like entropia magazine? Posters?, models of Longu, Atrox and Hogglo?, Champions League 2007 player deck? :) :confused:
  12. Jamhot

To my friends ingame I'm not being ignorant. I've no keyboard, so having to type shit out in...

To my friends ingame I'm not being ignorant. I've no keyboard, so having to type shit out in notepad with on-screen kb then copy n paste,fml. Anyroadup when I do this ingame then press enter on me onscreen keyboard it simply won't post me paste. I'm not being ignorant. Enjoying being back, I'll...
Back