Recent content by Jane Doe

1. J

FYI: Repair any VU without Full Re-installation

Thanks for the wget help. I have it running at the moment. What happens should the connection stall if I use this? Will it resume automatically when it reconnects? Can I pause it or will it automatically cut its bandwidth allocation should I want to use bandwidth for another purpose? I wish I...
  2. J

VU 10.8.1 Download Problem

I have problem when directly downloading the update from bittorrent (as client stalled download and wouldnt restart). Even though the patch application is downloaded, when I execute it it cannot find entropia universe on my system and suggests I install it again. It's there I know it is, but I...
  3. J

ISP Planned Maintenance

Yes for once cant blame it on MA (probably) seems like an ISP issue. Is there anyone else having the same issue in the UK. Is it a local problem, are they using proxy servers which arnt up yet in some locations? Obviously my internet works otherwise I couldnt post...
  4. J

Still cannot download, play

Yep. They really should sort it out, talk about shooting themselves in the foot. I mean if gettting a large player base is their business plan their marketing and basic product testing arms arn't listening. I mean theres alot of potential for fun if only they would iron out the crease and remove...
  5. J

Individual is too strong.

Thats a great idea. Add to that loot only that mob will drop and your on to a winner.
  6. J

ISP Planned Maintenance

Server stillnot up in the UK 1.17am. Way more than than the 15 minutes announced.
  7. J

The Uprising and Fall - The Story.

Really enjoyed the read. I sympathise insomuch as with 12-16 hour days you earnt you money that you got, but couldve made a killing, however insider trading, even if you did not solicit the information is ethically dubious. Wanting to dump your investment whilst keeping quiet about what you...
  8. J

Society assets

I was thinking would it be possible for societies to co own assets? There must be a way to implement a system whereby whole socs were able to make investments that individuals wouldn't be able too. Maybe the society could itself own things such as land areas. I guess when it comes to society...
  9. J

Version Update 10.6.3

Ok downloaded and seemingly succesfully patched VU. However on the validate install screen i get update_10.6.2,.39119-10.6.3.39166.exe as an uexpected file. Should I delete it, if so what happens after. I t takes a good 8hrs to download the whole thing again so I don't want to do anything that...
  10. J

Where are all the longtooth?

Mulmen? Big Mulmen anywhere to be seen either?
  11. J

Where are all the longtooth?

Is that it? migration over? No final battle in the volcano? NO OPALLO SGA?!! :mad: If anyone can point the way to a new spawn I'd be :yay: :wtg:
  12. J

Re-installed EU but... no updates?

Grrr. Downloaded new patch. Firewall made it so that when I clicked lauch in clientloader I got the message, could not find entropia.exe. Short story had to dl a new version over night. Logged on after disabling firewall, accidently pulled out power, relogged after restart forgetting I may need...
  13. J

Annual Migration Started

I believe its over for another year.
  14. J

FYI: About KS accusations on EF

Thats true Parlog. As I say teams will compete against each other and I wouldnt call it ksing when both sides tag at the same time and get out gunned. Yes that happens and 90% of the time its purely accidental and part of the action. When we hunted these mobs we did not go out with the explicit...
  15. J

Under the hood: bigger, stronger, better!

I love it. Instead of paying something crazy to have the skill base to max say a justifier, I can instead make my ul item economical therefore people will be less likely to sell them. I have noticed the ul market has dropped dramtically this will be a shot in the arm, however I suspect that the...
Back