Recent content by Janus

1. Janus

Do you remember when EU was climbing?

Thx for the nostalgic look back at the ultimate "unstructured quest" that got me hooked way back when. I fondly recall that addicting rush... finally surviving the epic run eastwards on the old map, wondering (& seriously doubting) if I would ever make it to a TP again with a pack of...
  2. Janus

When we look back....

When they destroyed the continuity of the storyline and overall premise of the game by foolishly ceding all editorial control when giving in and taking the big payday, announcing the go ahead for planets M, M & T (motorhead, mike and timetravel).
  3. Janus

Does Mindark want the player base on Rocktropia so they make more money?

Anyone got a handy link to Enron's or Lehman Brother's old financial statements? (for comparison purposes only)
  4. Janus

FYI: Akbal-Cimi -> Downloadable Content !

Cry me an Engine! It's finally over! Glad to see that someone finally made it to bot HQ after all these years. Now the rest of us can finally take a much needed breather! Gratz man, especially scoring some of that old school shiny loot upon your disembarkation. Do you remember the time when...
  5. Janus

Q&A Thread - The Next Chapter

As a former head honcho at MA, and the person who imaginatively dreamt up and authored the exciting original backstory of Project Entropia, how personally disheartened and dispirited are you that the advent of the ridiculously conceived Planet Michael & Planet Motorhead, have transformed "your"...
  6. Janus

What should be MA's focus ?

This is the key, overarching challenge which MA/FPC needs to address as the immediate and primary point of discussion at the next company brainstorming retreat. Missions, vehicles, tiering and the new flashy wonderful welcome-wagon way-station are all great, but can not (even in combination)...
  7. Janus

Lady Missa Saint had a baby

WooHoo !!! :yay: Congratulations you two!
  8. Janus

When is it time...

Feeling very much the same as you & I've done the summer away thing (as I do each year). I'm still waiting for those waves of yearning to log back in to return as they always have in past years, but it's not happening. If anything the time away this go around is making the game seem less...
  9. Janus

Crushing the competition

Go get em MA :yay:... don't let your foot off the pedal now, you gottem on the ropes! And to think all this without a lick of advertising! The braintrust @ *blahblah* surely caught wind of your recent triumphant re-introduction of MF and they must have realized that taming is sure to follow in...
  10. Janus

Selling: or trading Firefly

Truer words were never typed (as long as I get Morena as a built in "add on" :)) Its not too late. Is it?
  11. Janus

A most buoyant announcement was released today from MA headquarters... "Our top notch team of interns today are going to shoot a collection of golf balls and mangled old "air jordans" into the back of the server in an attempt to plug what has been determined to be a trivial and insignificant...
  12. Janus

physical pain and EU

For nearly a year I suffered from what was diagnosed as "localized compartment syndrome", that came on after a few too many WOF blasting sessions (too much repeated clicking with wrist and arm in same position). I switched to a laptop with a very sensitive "tapping pad", but it was the...
  13. Janus

Found blueprint on the ground

Cmon Hugh this is getting ridiculous now, the event ticket is one thing but now Blueprints as well. Time for a new rucksack mate, or if not, someone please find this man a tailor asap!
  14. Janus

Are you addicted to Entropiauniverse?

I was for awhile, but thankfully for me the game developers in Gothenburg (clearly looking out for the best interests of my psychological well being) have successfully assisted me in overcoming any addiction I once had relating to this game.
  15. Janus

Ingame Price Deterioration and Effects of IRL Currency

I've had far too many pints this evening to be posting atm (when are the gold cards for EF coming into production, so I can hide mine?), but anyway this line was great in summing up that while this thread is interesting and applicable to some (perhaps many), the prices for so many our items are...
Back