Recent content by Jarman

1. Jarman

Entropia Universe 11.8.0 Release Notes

Oh yeah I am just so stoked that the new vehicles are now C,L and not just L :yay::wtg::beerchug::clap::dance::hammer::headbang::naughty::banana::woohoo:
  2. Jarman

And the new owner of Planet Calypso is...

Also though you should take into account all the work that the E-Team at EP did to release this news. Such as researching various corporate websites, contacting people at the respective companies, putting all the facts in place making sure not to leave out things that pertain to the story while...
  3. Jarman

Do you think some average active players are devalued compared to the less active players? (plz read the post first)

Here are my thoughts from http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/general-entropia-universe-discussion/4305-thoughts-loot-tables.html Ok I have looked around and it seems the general consensus of most players is that the loot you get and weather or not you global/hof is all determined by how much...
  4. Jarman

At this point I would like to request that this thread be locked from any further replies. Not from any personal reason but rather to keep the peace. Just looks like it's spiraling in the wrong direction. :eyecrazy:
  5. Jarman

There are a few things that should be taken into account here, first of all the reason they did not post the article here until now was because unlike a lot of people who like to just jump to conclusions the EP staff is very careful to have the whole story and all the facts before posting...
  6. Jarman

FPC & SEE Virtual Join Forces

It is obvious that yes Centec does visit EP. But still please refer to my last post. I am a member here on PCF and on EP so I do see the posts on both sites and regardless if people know that the information came from EP or not, credit for a story must always go to the original author. And yes...
  7. Jarman

I believe what some people fail to understand is once a, say, news article is put in print, whether it be on paper or on a website, it is actually considered the "Intellectual Property" of the author. That is why when someone else reads it then changes the words around or not and resubmits it...
  8. Jarman

Yeah after reading on MA's corporate site and the other planet websites I really see a pattern forming. Each of the owners of the surrounding planets actually call it their game on each different website but I see even if they don't mention MindArk, I finally saw that somewhere on the site's...
  9. Jarman

Just curious after digging a little deeper, will the following change as well? All times are GMT -6. The time is now: 00:08 | Calypso Time:6:08 Copyright ©2005 - 2010, PlanetCalypsoForum.com. Entropia Universe is a registered trademark of Mindark PE AB. All other copyrights and trademarks are...
  10. Jarman

+++ REP for actual factual information :yay:
  11. Jarman

The future of style and fashion within EU?

Oh just a few more personal observations, first it would be nice to have some clothes in-game that are not form fitting. I mean come on, not every male wants to walk around with skin tight pants. And likewise I am sure there are a lot of women in-game that don't want to run around looking so...
  12. Jarman

How active is this game? Returning player

Welcome back !! I also returned to the game after not playing for years. Actually there are both a lot of changes and a lot of basic things that have not changed. First thing you notice is the new Cryengine that seems like it took years for MA to implement. PA has had a complete face lift...
  13. Jarman

I quit playing SL many years ago, was actually a sim owner on there but I have found Entropia Universe to be far superior as in layout of land, the look of building, far better controls, better game core, much more realistic vehicles (i.e. the newest Vehicles released like the Gungnir). You...
  14. Jarman

Now this is a thread I could get into. There have been not to many changes to the fashion side of the game and it really does need a remake. I mean there are some clothes that look quite real such as the jeans (they look great) and Master Coats can look awesome. But then there are some items...
  15. Jarman

Is This Software(EU) Not Compatible with Windows vista?

Sorry forgot to add this part. When you look at the different system requirements, pay close attention to the Processor type and Ram requirements.:wise:
Back