Recent content by Java JC

1. J

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Register Java JC Cambridge, please.
  2. J

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Register Java JC Cambridge, please.
  3. J

*Atrax Park* 10 PED per Global Madness!

Register Java JC Cambridge Please :)
  4. J

Entropia Universe 14.4 Release Notes

Actually, to be totally correct, the dead mob still lies on the floor for a bit, but it has no name tag and is not targetable...just a bit of background fluff.
  5. J

Entropia Universe 14.4 Release Notes

Dead mobs on the floor is no more :yay:
  6. J

Is Crystal Palace dieing?

His point is that a few years ago 20k would get you on the All Time High List. But seeing as it's an "All Time High" list, the loot amount you need to get on it will only ever go higher...and there are higher looting mobs in game now. However, some people are still able to get HoFs of a value...
  7. J

Results from Active Player Survey Hunting Event

I'm not a new player (sorry), just been absent since 2008 as my PC could no longer run EU, and I only managed to get a new one in March. I killed around 2.7k argo scouts and got one global right near the end...by that point I was so surprised I wondered what the strange noise was :scratch2: JC
  8. J

Secret wave back ;)

Secret wave back ;)
  9. J

Lol....I pop in every now and then ;)

Lol....I pop in every now and then ;)
  10. J

Achievement: 3000 points SG Sweat Gatherer Skill

Nice one Steve...that's a huge achievement. Bonkers, but huge. ;) JC
  11. J

Uber: Atrax Beach 10112 PED

Huge grats Buddy...and I may even come back at some point to reclaim my lucky stick ;) JC
  12. J

My first XXI

Gratz buddy ;)
  13. J

Version Update 9.2.4

It's precisely this sort of bull**** that has led me to log on less and less. Please Marco, either: 1. Admit you (MA, not you in particular) didn't know about the T+Y feature, or 2. Admit you did know, but forgot when changing the death sequence, or 3. Stand up and admit that you are...
  14. J

My Best So Far...

I'm sure she'll be delighted that you tell the whole EF community that her pants are higher than yours :laugh: JC P.s. I think you need to be a brit to follow this humour :D
  15. J

A monday @ cnd

Show off ;) JC P.s. I mean gratz :D
Back