Recent content by Jean

1. J

Women Arise!

yes, please do, and if you can take those other jerks with you. on another note, since this thread is greeted with more derision and unwelcome tasteless jokes, AS the thread originator i appeal to the mod to delete the whole damm thing. after youre done with that, delete my account. i no...
  2. J

Free Tailoring WITH a guarntee? believe it.

bump ;) :girl:
  3. J

New VU!!

well, their compance is debatable. what they need to do (and ive written suggesting this) is release a limited beta to test their new ideas on before mass poublic implimentatoin. they could even make profit off it offering more ped for $ deposites, but due to beta limit, no withdraws. people...
  4. J

Women Arise!

i dont reacall implying that it IS an important issue. but to me and other women, it IS extremely irksome and ild like to see something finally done about it. MA adds on a fequent basis with the larger VU's a lot of small things becides the larger issue(s) they are implimenting. this is one...
  5. J

New VU!!

the rubber banding is less... but a weird glitch is new with it. i dont recommend doing a fast 180 degree turn when running from a mob.
  6. J

New VU!!

yes, i noticed. i hate them. so tiny now they are impossable to see from a distance to head to (when being chased by mobs), unless you KNOW they are there in that location well ahead of time. ild hazzard to guess that the tracking of the indivual is to protect that person better from...
  7. J

Women Arise!

how about a little respect if you please, guys. im very serious about this issue and you all are makeing crude rude sexist jokes. i assure you they are not appeaciated. :whip: :banghead:
  8. J

New VU!!

i have hope, but im not going to hold my breath about that....
  9. J

Women Arise!

i already posted my support for that in YOUR thread dogg. ive said all i plan to about that subject there. no need to come here and spam more, thanx so much. :girl:
  10. J

Women Arise!

that already exists. and please, if you all dont take my initional complaint serious in this thread, PLEASE dont even bother to reply. =|
  11. J

Orange Suit Sweat/Protest Party 30 Sept!

Getting the attention of MA being flat broke again, i do that anyway. just not in orange jumper... i have some standards of style i refuse to break. i cant stand looking like a convict. the fix really has taken to long and personally ild like to see a mass silent protest that no deposites...
  12. J

Women Arise!

ive had enough of this and have personally sent MA a suggestion/complaint, and i encourage others to do the same. the more that do so, the more they will consider it a serious issue and will take it seriously to DO something about: in a skirt, we SHOULD have the option to sit cross legged...
  13. J

Dung Kickers Logo

a dung bettle... love it! :laugh: :girl:
  14. J

PE comic :D

in english a beak is by definition, cone-ish or as you say "pointy". what you mean is a BILL... wich are flat with a distinctly, and very differant shape
  15. J

PE comic :D

errrmm.... what about Ducks?
Back