1. J

Buying: Mod Merc BOUGHT thank you

BOUGHT
  2. J

hopefully soon :)
  3. J

Please, if you don't like what I am offering or you feel it is too low for you, DO NOT pm that you have one and tell me I'm not offering enough. This is what I have to spend and you don't have to sell it to me lol. I've had some nice conversations with GOOD players and some not so nice that had...
  4. J

Bump, added a possible strong claw fen option if I can't find a MM
  5. J

Price Check Mod mercenary

I just lack the melee skills for a weapon of that type
  6. J

I couldn't efficiently use it. Well not atm. That is, if you mean the Argo strong claw FEN?
  7. J

Thanks. I have looked at both of those as possible options.
  8. J

That weapon is almost identical in every way besides high TT. Interesting. Well I would be open to that weapon as well but if what you say is true it may be the same situation.
  9. J

I have not actually viewed that weapon yet, I'll take a look. Thank you
  10. J

So here's my thing right. I don't want anyone that paid 80/70/60k for their MM to have me trying to low ball them. Which is why in fact, I've already had to turn some offers down. I get it. No one wants to be on the losing side of ANY deal. So, with that said, if anyone has a (lower than 10) MM...
  11. J

I'm still weighing my options. Technically I've been skilling BLP lately to open up my options to other cheaper weapons. I owned a MM in the mid 2000's and I loved it. But as many have stated in this thread, there are an influx of much better options at my disposal if I can't get the weapon I...
  12. J

I posted asking that very question https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/mod-mercenary.294099/
  13. J

Yeah I changed it, 0-4 I was told may not exist. That's ok just feeling it out at this point
  14. J

I updated my Buying thread with new tiers. I figure either way this might be a long time looking for what I want and even longer time negotiating. But thank you all for your input it's highly appreciated!
Back