Recent content by Jerry Revan

1. Jerry Revan

Discovered Lemmy Bushweed

nice weed dude! :laugh:
  2. Jerry Revan

Looking for casual Soc

Hi there :) I've been playing for 7 years on and off, over the last couple of months I've jumped right back into it again Deposited a large amount and i am happily hunting it away. I'm a 25 year old player from australia and i work odd hours so my game time is all over the shop. I'm a level 19...
  3. Jerry Revan

You still play this thing?? Im alive :)

You still play this thing?? Im alive :)
  4. Jerry Revan

Oi, you still play this thing? I'm still alive :) how bout you

Oi, you still play this thing? I'm still alive :) how bout you
  5. Jerry Revan

PVP Event in Zychion 214 PED of Prizes

Land Grab part 2.. Most PVP points win. Prizes include Marber Echo-Type Plasma Garnet (TT=150 PED) Lesser Heal Chip Campell & Welch Pistol Entrance is 25 PED 20 Spots available Event starts 26th of May 22:00 until 23:00 For in depth details and rules inspect the event organiser in zychion...
  6. Jerry Revan

Time it takes to withdraw?

my mate has requested a withdraw and he was told 3 months.
  7. Jerry Revan

Skilling naturally vs Skill implants

Thanks for the replies guys, just proves Project Entropia has the nicest and most mature community anywhere within the gaming world. Oh yeah I have decided to leave the skill chips in auction and go and buy a Justifier mk2 and hunt for the next few months :D Thanks again guys :)
  8. Jerry Revan

Thanks for the info :D
  9. Jerry Revan

I'm getting depressed about my level of skills, havent payed enough attention to them and it's got to the point where the boys in my soc have all surpassed me in skill. Just wondering about the best way to go out and skill. Or any tips on which weapons skill well. I have recently thought of...
  10. try again, sig 3

try again, sig 3

delete the others if you like mr moderator :)
  11. Jerry Revan

Comment by 'Jerry Revan' in media 'my sig 2'

dammit, white bits on left edge, it looks all dodgy now :( gotta upload another one lol
  12. my sig 2

my sig 2

13. my sig

my sig

14. Jerry's Globalette

Jerry's Globalette

After this i made my way south and got a mining Hof lol.
  15. Jerry's Hofaroo day

Jerry's Hofaroo day

I thought it was a pain in the arse drilling that, i feel sorry for people who get uber mining hof's. :S
Back