Recent content by Jetcraft

1. Jetcraft

Will you upgrade your shop or apartment?

Not true at all. The goal of any shop owner is to keep a shop fully stocked. So no matter if you have 10 item points or 100 the goal is still the same. With a large number of item points you will need craft more often and restock more often just to keep up.
  2. Jetcraft

Twin Peaks Mall for sell

Shops are so extremely limited in what you can do with them that their profits are very low or non-existant. A few shops make a profit but still not much for all the work they do. The competition from auction is so fierce that your shop prices must be too low for profit. The only good thing a...
  3. Jetcraft

Twin Peaks Mall for sell

Well said Darkaner and Mandy. The mall owner does not own the shops and has no say how they run them. Malls have been moved away from the center of activity when the CE2 came in so now the mall activity is very low. Shops are selling out and prices have come down. Many shops sit empty now...
  4. Jetcraft

Will you upgrade your shop or apartment?

It's really tough and expensive to keep even a small shop fully stocked. Look how many shops have only a few items in them. So 20 extra expensive slots would be a big waste for so many half empty shops. Very few would benefit with extra slots at that price. After you buy a small shop, it...
  5. Jetcraft

Estate Development Opportunities Available Now

Amazing people put up with the way you are treated. I was depositing more and more. Owned 3 shops until I realized quickly how MA treats me and my money, Sold all 3 shops and am leaving as fast as I can. Absolutly not trustworthy. Like Nixon has said before about being unfairly treated and...
  6. Jetcraft

Estate Development Opportunities Available Now

All of it seems like a rip off to me. MA must really need money. Also much of this texture or music should be free, not the arm and leg they want. 25,000 peds for just front texture, Ouch. Instead of making each change to improve the gaming experience, they everytime make a change to grab...
  7. Jetcraft

13.80 ped a week

I think this is one of the best ideas I have read. With enough help, many of the noobs could be helped out. Donations may come in regularly from many generous people but help with assisting the noobs will surly be needed here. No peds needed, just help out with your time to grow this thing. I...
  8. Jetcraft

Selling: Blueprints

Bump .
  9. Jetcraft

Bump .
  10. Jetcraft

Bump .
  11. Jetcraft

Help: Newbie about to Start

Welcome, glad you could join us. Great advice from others. Just wanted to add couple things. You gave us your in game name but unlike other games we cannot just write you. We must first meet in person, then you may add them to your friends list. From then on you will know when your friends...
  12. Jetcraft

Check out my Entropiabay page for Prices http://entropiabay.com/catalog.asp?catid=5092 Simple I Conductor QR = 92 for ------85 peds (sending to auction) Shriek Basic QR = 42 for ------------48 peds (sending to auction) Basic Wires QR = 49 for -------------55 peds (sending to auction)...
  13. Jetcraft

Shop Design Competition

Ha ha, silly me. Here I thought location had something to do with a mall and sales. So much for my education. Oh well.
  14. Jetcraft

Shop Design Competition

Iv'e missed some and not kept up due to an eye surgery I needed. But like I said bring all the TP's or televators back you want and it wont do a thing to bring in people. Twin has had their TP for a long time and there is nobody there.
  15. Jetcraft

Shop Design Competition

This shop competition could actually go on over and over all year long and would not do a thing to help increase mall activity or shopping. It's very short sighted to think that a few pretty shops will drive shoppers to the mall when the only concern should be the ruined location of the malls...
Back