Recent content by jetsina

1. J

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

Other players can do their best to explain stuff that is 'known', but the lack of an answer so far makes DD difficult. LA taxes are not related to CLDs; LA taxation was the way in which the owner of the land got a share and he/she could set the percentage themself, but might have more or less...
  2. J

Help: How to start when bristlehog is bugged?

Update: as I'm on Caly again I dropped by to chat with the bristles about how they feel in this universe. Turns out they indeed refuse to tame, so more attempts than usual can be made in a given time period. I guess that'd increase skilling speed a bit, so can be considered an exploit in that...
  3. J

@Msturlese : As far as I can see, the pp is Caly, that belongs to MA but is not the same as MA platform fees applied all over EU, including on Caly. For Caly, MA currently takes its fee percentage (50%) AND gets 50% of the pp portion because it owns this, with CLD holders getting the other 50%...
  4. J

I've written quite a lot already based around what you ask, but sorry if you find it hard to follow. Where I can quickly disagree with you is this. I believe MA and planet partners always got revenue from land areas, the same as on non land areas. What the LA owner had was the ability to put a...
  5. J

New Treasure Island, new contents

Really really good! You hit the tone and some of the English mistakes "perferctly", but the content, including paying attention to miners etc, made it certainly a spoof! Instead of films with a director's cut, I'd love to see a player's cut of EU - the extended version!
  6. J

It's an interesting angle to compare the size of TI with the whole of Caly - and then look at the CLDs. I believe Caly has 31 servers and the original CLD price was actually 1000 peds. The 1150 figure came from a sell-off a year later carried out via MA on behalf of an 'investor' known as for...
  7. J

Whatever the absolute legalities are, it would be extremely unwise to attempt certain things. Changing all guns into opalos for a full reset to hunting or other fun ideas..... if my CAN/CANNOT is not right in the absolute sense, it is clear some things are not wise...
  8. J

I'm happy to see that more people are now paying attention to the currently unknown splitting. They CANNOT simply be moving CLD revenue over because none of that is theirs to sell. It COULD be they are using their 50%+1 majority to sell off half of both their AND CLD-holders' share, but then...
  9. J

Suggestion: Use Old Concept to Streamline Interplanetary Travel Without Screwing Over Warp Ship Operators

There's an expression: two wrongs don't make a right. Treating some investors badly doesn't mean MA should be able to treat all investors badly. If changes still provide opportunities, even if they are different ones, investors have a chance to sell up if the direction taken is not for them...
  10. J

Entropia Universe and Metaverse

Play to earn sounds like a good alternative to pay to win. I've not seen it before ... I'm wondering whether the skills themselves on avatars will be transferable to other platforms? It was being talked about by some for a while, but will maybe be dropped again, who knows? By transferable I mean...
  11. J

For that first part it's quite ok I think, because the X marked the difference between CLDs used to claim plots of land (not the same as land areas by far) and still unused CLDs. Thus CLDs could not be used multiple times to 'claim' those land plots. The bad thing is that plot development was...
  12. J

okidoke. My comparison is with AG, which now has 400k shares and my guess is probably a pec paid out most weeks, so close to 5% return per year at 10 peds price. A continued success of the molochs (and gorgs) is a requirement, but the basic maths at the mo is what we have. That means NTI (at...
  13. J

My guestimate is 1.5 pecs per week for the period after the next Mayhem. Before that and during Mayhem will not be representative, I think, so my temperature monitoring will have to wait a bit.
  14. J

Ancient Greece Shares

Not really selling at much a loss for now at least, apart from the fees. Mostly 9.9x peds compared to original purchase at 10. Yes, CP shares are down to low 18.xx from almost mid-18s, but the offer volume is much more noticeable for the AG shares. It was only what I'd call dribs and drabs, and...
  15. J

At least you say that a halving from that would represent a decent investment, so any error in their judgement is only a factor of two or less in your opinion. Historically, considering ComPet and other offerings which have either failed or not done well so far, that's not a terrible starting...