Recent content by Jhereg

1. Jhereg

Easter mayhem result

854k/891k TT Return (-37k). 95.9%. Very poor performance due to lack of 2000x/other higher multis, but there was a finite chance of that happening, even if it sucks :D I'm about 1.5% away from expect TT. I got one rare, but aside from last mini mayhem, it has been > 2 years and several million...
  2. Jhereg

Selling: T10 LP100, T10 IMK2, T1 Mayhem Arso, Mod Hedoc, Imp Hedoc, Supremacy (M) T2

-Mod Resto +Imp Angel F Pieces x 5
  3. Jhereg

Selling: T10 LP100, T10 IMK2, T1 Mayhem Arso, Mod Hedoc, Imp Hedoc, Supremacy (M) T2

-PoTE TWEN M Set -Incision Aug Set +Supremacy M 2.99 +IMK2 T10
  4. Jhereg

Want to see if I can retune my gear a bit to better fit my hunting style... Selling: T10 A&P Series Mayhem LP-100, Modified BO: 200k T10 IMK2 BO:110k Mayhem Arso T1 BO: 70k Mod Hedoc T0 BO: 32k Imp Hedoc T0 BO: 15k Supremacy M T2.99 BO: 80k 5 Pieces of Improved Angel (F) Set (Harness...
  5. Jhereg

Selling: Hedoc Mayhem Improved T0.99

Bump!
  6. Jhereg

Selling: 7x Incision Plate Augmented

Bump!
  7. Jhereg

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

There was once a time when auto use tool did not exist...
  8. Jhereg

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

The issue is that, even though MA/My has come out to say they do not 'condone the use of Macros or any form of automated gameplay' (That is their official line), that the use of macros, and to a lesser extent, actual bots, is prevalent amongst the player base. So any consequences due to...
Back