Recent content by Jin Franka

1. Face Mask

Face Mask

2. Jin Franka

Crafter's voice!!

Very good advice ty...
  3. Jin Franka

Crafter's voice!!

Now when I´ve released some pressure, I want to add that crafting seems to become what mining became a few years ago. Boring and the big ATHs almost gone. Good for some, bad for others. For me, someone with a hof hunting approach and are not here to profit in the long run, this change is for...
  4. Jin Franka

Crafter's voice!!

I am more than certain they can and have done in the past and will do in the future. I´m talking about switching on loot for certain players, professions or areas/periods. Look at my hof history. 9 years of crafting and all of a sudden I hit one nice multiplier after the other, like it´s...
  5. Jin Franka

Ninja High Hacket Black?

Ty :) If only I knew what BP dropped the Ninja High Jacket Stripes (C) BP :( Anyone who knows, pls pm me what BP to grind! :) Then I would grind it till I got the BP, because nothing can stop me, not even Death itself ^^
  6. Global of death

Global of death

7. Dead crafting

Dead crafting

8. Jin Franka

Ninja High Hacket Black?

Anyone wanna share info? :)
  9. Jin Franka

Ninja High Hacket Black?

Ninja High Jacket Stripes Blueprint (L) Still drops? And if still, from what BP?
  10. Jin Franka

Ninja High Hacket Black?

That´s just annoying.. Seems really unbalanced imo. Ok if a few months, but years?? Guess my only option is overpay for the rare one if anyone ever wants to sell. :/
  11. Jin Franka

Ninja High Hacket Black?

Ok, ty for the info, but how much cheaper? I saw on auction 104 black cans. With that mu it it´s 1300pedish for paint. How much for the enhancers I have no idea?? And the service provided? So how much would you be willing to sell the High jacket for? The time saved on not having to gather...
  12. Jin Franka

Ninja High Hacket Black?

Ok good to know ty:) Maybe someone else could answer how much it would cost/ish to color it and if that's even an option material wise?? Or do I have to spend a few years collecting black paint? No ty:( Leeloo hasn't been online for about a month according to ingame info btw...
  13. Jin Franka

Ninja High Hacket Black?

Ty for the help Wizz! I will contact Leeloo for info and advice. :)
  14. Jin Franka

Ninja High Hacket Black?

Anyone has a a clue? :)
  15. Jin Franka

Ninja High Hacket Black?

Ok, so let´s say the black ninja jacket is valued at 5k. How much would it cost to color a (C)-jacket black? Then I don´t mean Tiarak-black, but REAL black all fields 100%. :)
Back