Recent content by Jinime

1. Jinime

Empty apartment

me too I too logged on this morning and found my apartment completely and totally empty! The estate terminal still shows the correct number of item points, but the apartment is totally empty. I filed a bug report with MA just an hour or so ago. What bug is causing this? I should think they...
  2. Jinime

pe-wiki DEAD? O_o

Hoo-Ray!! Linux fix worked! Thanks Pandaros and jdegre! It is working again! AND in the process I learned the basics of nano! Thanks again! :D
  3. Jinime

pe-wiki DEAD? O_o

Linux Procedure? Does anyone know the procedure to accomplish this redirection scheme on a linux box? I run a seperate computer and monitor running Ubuntu Dapper Drake when I play EU. When I start Firefox on the Ubuntu box, 4 tabs open as my reference. EF, pe-wiki, PEAuction, and our...
  4. Jinime

New old entropian

Hi all! I'm Jinime Ji Kantaka or just 'Ji' as my avatar shows. I've been involved for a few years on and off (in periods that mimic the ebb and flow of my construction worker income in RL), but still consider myself a 'noob' because of low skill levels. At 48 I'm sure I'm not the oldest in PE...
Back