2. cm618.jpg

cm618.jpg

3. Joat

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

Guess I could update too
  4. int.jpg

int.jpg

5. Joat

Looter Professions, efficiency and Average TT Return (are we missing any point?)

I think this in an ongoing thing, nothing is set in stone. Changes are most likely small though.
  6. Joat

Looter Professions, efficiency and Average TT Return (are we missing any point?)

My p.o.v of this is like this: They increased loot by including more costs to loot, like armor, tools and so on. They decreased loot by introducing looter profession and efficiency since we decrease the loss of these two by using gear with better stats and by increasing our skills.
  7. Joat

How space can ruin game experience

The best thing you can do if you get those feelings when getting shot down is to keep visting space and lootable a LOT more, without anything lootable ofc. In time your frustration will go away and being shot down will not bather you that much. It is, afterall, your psyche that play games with...
  8. Joat

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2022.0.1

I think they removed the wall due to some who always were there repairing left the area at final stage so it crashed before the Warlock was killed. Could be quite annoying if not enough of players helped out to kill it.
  9. Joat

Let's talk about taxes!

If you wanna see it like that go ahead, I just see it as tweaks in what parameters are included and ofc in their values . ;)
  10. Joat

Let's talk about taxes!

Yes I guess we can arguee about the word in many ways, but I still don't see them saying they ditched the old system. :P So "overhaul" + Many of the features and systems added over the past few years have gradually led to this update... doesn't look as if they are saying there is a complete new...
  11. Joat

Let's talk about taxes!

Overhaul = take apart, look what can be reused and then assembled again, basics used from origin, yeah I know what overhaul is. I can add this too since you missed it: Later this month, MindArk will be releasing a special Loot 2.0 Version Update that will overhaul the way in which hunting loot...
  12. Joat

Let's talk about taxes!

Loot 2.0 have same basics as before, difference is all new parameters that are included in calculation of loot. They did an overhaul of excisiting system which made it optimized and improved compared to Loot 1.0, but not a complete new system. ;)
  13. Joat

Info: New Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

Maybe by introducing a lot more gameplay in space so the focus in space is just that and not mainly transport.... :P
  14. Joat

Increase in Scanning Information

I guess I'm quite boring when it comes to this, since I want a system that do show what a mob drop in the Codex info but only if you have looted it earlier. They could have blank info for each slot in the loot table though for things that we haven't looted yet so we can see how many things that...
  15. Joat

Question: If the game aint gamble

One thing to remember is that when they talk about return its about average and the collectively return and not per individual. So the big mass will be lower than what they say and those who are very effective and have best balanced set up will have a better return, and ofc it has zero to do who...