Recent content by jod

1. jod

Help: Who has the Wormhole Chips?

Hehe yup and didn't you actually come through for me back when I was asking as well :scratch: Don't worry I forget what I had for lunch yesterday so I shouldn't judge. Chip no longer required,thanks anyway and thread can be closed.
  2. jod

Stevie's Mining Log

Goodluck with it mate,watching with interest ;) It'd be great if you could get the other AA miners to have a combined log/competition style of thing. not on turnover but just final figure type of thing.
  3. jod

time and crashes HM

True... Having a minimum requirement and averaged score is easy,you just do a couple extra to be sure but when you get disqualified for going over and your not even sure how many hours the system has counted is just a recipe for disqualification unless you stop well short of the 40 to be safe...
  4. jod

Help: Kreltin Hunting Setup

If you find you need a little more protection,two or three spawning on you can get a bit much for 5b's grab a set of 6c's. They are (L) but last quite a while and offer that extra layer of acid protection that 5b's don't have. With your evade and HP I'd probably just go straight for the 6c's...
  5. jod

Negative Reputation.. abuse?

The only neg reps I've had from events was for my amazing ability to apparently kill steal someone on the other side of radar whilst I was using a shortblade :scratch2: Obviously some people just don't know what kill stealing is or they feel every mob is theirs no matter what. Don't lose any...
  6. jod

What do you think EU needs to be elevated to the next level and become truly great.

This would certainly make all the difference,whether bad or good it would surely shake things up. Its probably safe to say that if a serious,well funded competitor showed up a very large portion of EU's current playerbase would at least go for a look and if they come back or not is anyone's...
  7. jod

explosive bps unbalanced and needs nerf

This is nothing new..... They've been 'selling it off' since forever. They tried selling buildings within EU to RL Banks when they introduced the player owned banks plus the building that used to be in pre-cry Port Atlantis(dont even recall the name,was an online game chat/video company)...
  8. jod

explosive bps unbalanced and needs nerf

OK so what your saying is miners need to stop mining and start crafting(if you can call it that) and hunters need to sell all their guns and switch to rockets? :scratch:
  9. jod

Do we have chronic whiner problem in here?

Whining?......No. Venting?.......yes occasionally. Constructive criticism?......absolutely. Thoughts,opinions and possible solutions?.......Abso-freakin-lutely! Now is this where I can vent and whine about people saying "I myself" :banghead:
  10. jod

Uber: Unlimited Stingury

Thanks for the answer Vi. And you've already outstripped my highest loot with it :duh: I had kinda hoped Skeptic would hold it a little longer and I could buy it back myself around christmas time because it is a very fun toy but oh well,stuff happens. Grats on the re-purchase Narfi,The tiers...
  11. jod

Uber: Unlimited Stingury

Nice! I'd hoped it'd find it's way home eventually. Did you find out if it was the one I had or did you get another?
  12. jod

Discovery: Athenic Ring Adjusted

Because MA hasn't yet worked out how to stagger drop rates properly? :dunno: Grats though :wtg:
  13. jod

too suspicious or a kind of scam !?

Lol exactly,he lost everything including skills but must have the sleipner a different colour ...please :laugh: Was it their Hangar? That would make it even funnier. You were right to be suspicious and I think the name calling just confirms it for me. Only scammers carry on like that when they...
  14. jod

How to get rid of non-tradeable items - an idea

A simple NPC to dump this stuff in would be a good idea and some way to get rid of it is gonna be needed sooner or later,probably best just get it done now. SSorage space is already a bit meager without adding to it.
  15. jod

Help: Get locked out while reading

PCF cookies don't expire or at least mine never have,I haven't logged in in years.
Back