Recent content by johan roadkill

1. johan roadkill

Can not login, can not see my tikets...

fail, that's definitely not the correct status code for that occurrence, 403 or 401 would at least explain that you are not allowed access "The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 425 Too Early response status code indicates that the server is unwilling to risk processing a request that might...
  2. johan roadkill

Can not login, can not see my tikets...

it's been like this for weeks for me, supports response was that I should make a ticket with my account and not through the unverified support.. but I can't log in xD I've written them back but not yet received a reply
  3. johan roadkill

Selling: Selling all my skills

bump
  4. johan roadkill

Bump
  5. johan roadkill

Hey! I haven't played hardly at all the last few years so I'm selling all my skills I've made mostly before codex I've included my calculations below, values are rounded and not 100% accurate down to the pec . "Sale MU" is the price I've currently set for the skill If you bring your own ESI...
  6. johan roadkill

Johan Got bored

I kinda want to remember that regen hadn't changed for dasp since 2008 but I have been out of the loop for a while I don't think loot is "dynamic" enough anymore :laugh: bring back Marco! one positive thing this has brought is that Dalas now has the beefiest fingers ever from all the frantic...
  7. johan roadkill

Johan Got bored

As an homage to to real OG Grave I decided to kill a Dasp with a mann mph (together with my proxie wife Luke Dalas to make it more authentic) It was certainly not quite the enjoyable experience as Grave made it out to be and took quite a bit more time, deaths and ammo :laugh: After about...
  8. johan roadkill

Black screen while playing EU

"Tech support loves this man, click here to find out why" I would try the laptop and keep the game running for the same amount of hours and see if you can replicate with another machine EDIT: Maybe move the game from the SSD to a HDD just to try
  9. johan roadkill

"Total uses" need an update

won't these formulas be wrong as well then? If any of the devs are using Datagrip you could check every reference to said value in a click just to be sure (this includes triggers and SPs). (Azure Data Studio with Redgate extension will give you similar results and is completely free) Hopefully...
  10. johan roadkill

The perfect crime - raising the odds

A shared account type would be nice tbh... register 2 avatars on 1 account, pay a monthly fee for more. Each login has a shared pedcard and one not shared, all of them visible but only yours withdrawable and same inventory and storage. if you only play a few hours weekly this could be quite...
  11. johan roadkill

did you ever notice...

you should try "modified fapping services 6$/hour" on craigslist.... o boy I'm telling you
  12. johan roadkill

Help: Weird Crashes

I'd say always do a full uninstall to clean up any old references (sometimes you might have to do some manual deleting) Present avatars isn't a bad guess though, it's probably something in the rendering process that causes and unhandled exception (that isn't static ,i .e it's not structural)...
  13. johan roadkill

Help: Weird Crashes

reinstall game (make sure all tempfiles and caches are cleared) and update all drivers you might have a corrupt shader or something
  14. johan roadkill

Uber: A nice swirl after a long run in Dome 4 (Crystal Palace).

is there a version of GTX 1050 that has 8gb vram :cool:?
  15. johan roadkill

Biggest unamped HOF you got?

Absolute mining noob I should add 3. Cave Sap 461 PED - Fri, 09 Oct 2015 10:19:20 - think f105 - think Amethera near segna again 1. Iron Stone 896 PED -Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:22:09 - f105 - Eudoria E/NE of Atlas Haven 2. Typonolic Steam 514 PED - Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:14:00 - old tt finder -...
Back