Recent content by John.B.Cena

1. J

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Lost a lot of ores and ennmatters links because of this issue, and important ones
  2. J

I am almost sure that at certain point they were clickable, not sure when it was tho
  3. J

I do a backup in word with all my notes, speaking about onedrive has nothing to do with it i know, however as you mentioned after you past them in chat window and click inside inventory for example and go again to chat window they will turn plain text, i think both issues are co-related because...
  4. J

Before this update i could do that, so something changed
  5. J

Title: Backup links don't work Description: Current: Links from backups are not clickable Suggested: Links from backups on notes should be clickable Reason: made backups in onedrive on word and after i paste them on new notes they no longer work Still not fixed, can we expect a fix for this?
  6. J

News: UI Hotfixes Report (Week 8)

This issue still remains, is it so hard to fix?
  7. J

Before this update backups outside the game worked but now they dont, no reason not to work Also what's the point in doing backup inside the game?
  8. J

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Still an issue
  9. J

Links still dont work when you try to past them from backup
  10. J

News: 2024 User Interface Update

For what? If you try to recover the backups the links just don't work when you past them into notes
  11. J

Title: Backup links don't work Description: Current: Links from backups are not clickable Suggested: Links from backups on notes should be clickable Reason: made backups in onedrive on word and after i paste them on new notes they no longer work
  12. J

My notes have disappeared because probably there is a bug, since now we can not have more than 1 page
  13. J

It seems we can have only 1 page of notes now!!! I had 16 pages before the update and have all gone :mad:
  14. J

Starting to Believe in the New Weapons (FEN)

Hello all I am long time player in the game and have finally discovered how to play, with 200€ or 5€ month. Impossible to explain how to do it because like MA says the game is really dynamic all you need to do is to observe everything when hunting for example. I must say that I loose a little...
  15. J

I lost it!!

Been playing for more than 10 years and only now i found how this game should be played. And let me tell you its simply amazing, and no need to spend lots of cash, really just need to observe a lot, can say I regain a lot of interest in it
Back