Question: Unreasonable return since last VU

:) ...sorry for that MA, didn;t know you had that prepaired for me...:D
  2. 2296 HoF on Arkadia

2296 HoF on Arkadia

3. 2296 HoF on Arkadia

2296 HoF on Arkadia

4. J

What I want to ask is this: what does a constant player needs to do to see improvement if not what I already did? All the time, starters think the big hofs go to uber player, now I can;t say I am a noob anymore, but I still see bad income and I always find myself in a complete struggle to keep...
  5. J

One day before VU I got like...9 globals and 2 hofs. And imho everything was ok, because I have cycled like 2k peds i guess. The VU day was total crap as I couldn;t even play because of the long time servers being off-line. First day after VU: 2 globals (small ones) Day 3: 6 globals - just 2...
  6. J

You might want to read this.... Wiki's not on EU's side

PayPal...just like Diablo 3 works. ;)
  7. J

Entropia Universe 12.8 Release Notes

It's a MONEY game, how do you expect people to behave when they see this? These are the moments when players realize how thin is this secure thing MA counts on. I bet many of the players are thinking: will I see my peds, my skills and my items at the right place? When you keep offering MAJOR...
  8. J

Arbos Space Academy

I became an Arbos Space Academy fan the very first day I got on Professor Fluidum's Pathfinder XV. As a noob in space, I just let myself learn all the things everybody on ship kept telling me from all sides. The first days there on ship were crucial to me. I was like a sponge, absorbing all the...
Back