Recent content by John Ryder

1. John Ryder

Selling: SOLD WTS Melee Trauma Amplifier 6/Songkra Corrosive Dagger/Aakas Fire Dagger

Melee Trauma Amplifier 6 - TT+1600 SOLD Songkra Corrosive Dagger Tier 2 - TT+750 SOLD Aakas Fire Dagger Tier 2 - TT+450 SOLD
  2. John Ryder

Osseocollum Mega Markup event- Huge Prizes Up For Grabs

John TheHitcher Ryder
  3. John Ryder

How big of a ped cycle is needed before you would typically see ~95% Returns stated by MA.

By the fact that I get 96% with a crappy weapon and looter 41 LVL. And if the myth about highend weapons was true, then with high efficiency and high level of looters, players would get more than 100% return. Which MA can't allow.. or can it? I know one player with such equipment and skills but...
  4. John Ryder

How big of a ped cycle is needed before you would typically see ~95% Returns stated by MA.

Messi you're right only about the disappointment. I read the developer notes 100 times, I have this return 96%, sometimes I looted ESI and other high MU items... and this game continues to be shit, because the balance for the last time is more than-35K. Don't talk about cycles and efficiency, it...
  5. John Ryder

Make crits great again.

Yes, this is part of the loot theory invented by the players, because the damned bastards from MA never tell us anything about the system
  6. PRINT SCREEN 2020-11-06 15-55-25.jpg

PRINT SCREEN 2020-11-06 15-55-25.jpg

7. John Ryder

How great is mayhem

Ma believe that 65% return is very motivating for players to continue
  8. John Ryder

Afroman's Hunting Log 2020

Gz for Hof but your losses are huge
  9. John Ryder

Does anyone know why MA will give us a mob counter ?

If you do not stable loot ESI or other high MU loot, with a return of 96% you will not survive for a long time
  10. John Ryder

Neconu strike again...

That Freaking Cold Place - Best Neconu hunt. Now I'm waiting for Rachel to pick up my reward
  11. 2020-10-17 -- Neconu Young 725 PED .jpg

2020-10-17 -- Neconu Young 725 PED .jpg

12. John Ryder

RDI Secret Lab - some info

Messi is a new goal for you, to do it solo
  13. John Ryder

Things that never happens, but again ...

I have a Hof like that too, that mob cost me 4 peds and it was x1000, most likely it was with Kit Catulhu Kat
  14. John Ryder

Things that never happens, but again ...

It's actually great. I'm just surprised that such multipliers are still possible.. or again possible:cool:
Back