Recent content by John uncguy43 Williams

1. John uncguy43 Williams

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Initiated - 22 January 2024 Committed - 27 March 2024 (48 Business Days)
  2. John uncguy43 Williams

Power Outage

Haha good news - they made me whole. Took about two days which is right at their service level agreement posted on the website, so it was very pleasing.
  3. John uncguy43 Williams

Suggestion: Gear Rental Terminal

I’ve been thinking about this since reading this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/add-more-gear-to-the.297002/ The OP in that thread suggests that more UL weaponry/armor should be added to the game. I don’t think that’s the right solution to a perceived...
  4. John uncguy43 Williams

Power Outage

Does anyone have experience working with support with regards to power outages? I was just mining and had mined through 3x D-class amps and just started the pickup process when power suddenly went out. My provider notified me it would be several hours before power is restored. Is it likely...
  5. John uncguy43 Williams

Buying: 100x D-class amplifiers

Bump. Still seeking 80x D-class amps.
  6. John uncguy43 Williams

Buying: 100x D-class amplifiers

Hello, I am looking to buy 100x D-class amplifiers one week from today. I will not be in-game until that time, so please PM selling offers over the forum. Thank you, John
  7. John uncguy43 Williams

entropiauniverse.com extremely slow!!!

It's been sporadic. Specifically, account.entropiauniverse.com has not been working for me to log in and make a withdrawal request for ~2 weeks now. Entropiauniverse.com has been hit or miss as to whether it's been up or down.
  8. John uncguy43 Williams

K I’ve tried: 1) Clearing the cache 2) Trying different computers 3) Trying mobile devices 4) Using different URLs/ways of accessing the site None of it worked. Can’t submit a support case because the site won’t load.
  9. John uncguy43 Williams

@Ludvig|MindArk Days later and still can’t get in to initiate a withdrawal. Are there plans to fix this promptly?
  10. John uncguy43 Williams

I’ve been trying to log in the past three days to make a withdrawal and haven’t even been able to get in. Keeps saying, “Servers not responding in an appropriate amount of time. Try again later.” Not a good look.
  11. John uncguy43 Williams

Selling: Level 13 Robot Easter Bunny, Bronze Pet

Selling my Robot bunny, here's the details: SB: 200 BO: 400
  12. John uncguy43 Williams

Selling: [Earth Excavator ME/01] Tier 4.68 TIR 146/200

Selling this beloved, extremely eco tool of mine because I'm planning to take an indefinite leave of absence from the game. SB: 250 PED BO: 500 PED Not going to be in game much, so message me here if you're interested.
  13. John uncguy43 Williams

Flesh Ripper Hunting/Skilling Help

For posterity, Polaris armor (103-105% MU) alongside 5B plates and Zorra’s T5 with Delta amp is working just fine 👍
  14. John uncguy43 Williams

Selling: Quantium Ingot

Bump
Back