Recent content by JohnCapital

1. JohnCapital

Mining with profit : Monthly results

If you assume ~8 hours avg per day max, it's not hard to drive yourself to the ballpark you are looking for. But let's say it's half that, or maybe twice that. Which of those 3 scenarios do the numbers suddenly no longer matter?
  2. JohnCapital

Remove Crafting Condition

NO! Just. No.
  3. JohnCapital

entropialife.com down?

OK yeah, seems it's back for me now too. :dunno:
  4. JohnCapital

entropialife.com down?

Seems I can't reach it??
  5. JohnCapital

News: UI Hotfixes Report (Week 9)

I have the auto use action mapped to my shift key and found that clicking that (basically turning off auto use) stops my juggernaut run.
  6. JohnCapital

Suggestion: Capture the flag

Oh I understand fully what you meant. Just pointing out that MA has enough dev work on their hand and these kinds of games-within-games are kinda meant for us to figure it out. You know we could play a game of checkers, or even chess ingame, right? All without waiting for MA?
  7. JohnCapital

Suggestion: Capture the flag

We pulled this off back in 2008. Those that played had a lot of fun. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/capture-the-flag-in-pvp1-6-28.100623/ Just need some imagination in order to create games in this Universe sometimes.
  8. JohnCapital

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

This. Right here. This. (Rant over. Sorry for bitching, but please take the reports I sent above and al others seriously)
  9. JohnCapital

Seriously, just my reported actions alone show that whoever did this UI did a very bad job. Won't even go into the 10+ page s already ahead of mine. Scrolling when not needed Forcing things that make many actions harder ingame Not a single thing is now easier. Not one. Many are now harder, more...
  10. JohnCapital

Late to the party, but... So I logged in and, after figuring things out and fixing the key bindings to what I personally want, I headed out to do a full mining run and even did some hunting, crafting and other stuff, just to see how things were. TL;DR: The new UI didn't make the game...
  11. auction 1.jpg

auction 1.jpg

12. auction 2.jpg

auction 2.jpg

13. auction 3.jpg

auction 3.jpg

14. auction 4.jpg

auction 4.jpg

15. crafting bug.jpg

crafting bug.jpg

Back