Recent content by jonvalle0226

1. J

Withdrawals taking over 40 days and no customer support.

Mine was just committed this morning :D took from the 29th of October to the 28th of December. Am i mad that it took them so long? ya a bit, but i feel better knowing that the money actually exist and is on it's way to my bank account. Sorry that i blew up on ya'll in the support cases MA, its...
  2. J

Withdrawals taking over 40 days and no customer support.

still waiting for a withdraw myself from the 29th of october...when they finally did answer one of my support cases it was to tell me that they wouldn't respond to rude support cases :laugh:
  3. J

Help: Anyone Waiting for a withdrawal? 12th/11/2010

Hi again, Thankyou for your patience. I have checked with the Financial department and have been told that there currently is a very high workload. They hope to complete your transfer next week. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Kind regards, Myriam | Planet Calypso...
  4. J

Even worse when they wont respond to the support cases either :/
  5. J

My withdraw was initialized on the 29th of OCTOBER and it still isn't here, and the support case i submitted hasn't been replied to in 8 days. This is my second withdraw, and i want my fucking money.
  6. J

Entropia mentioned at TED 2010.

sweet ;) sry i didnt realize
  7. J

Entropia mentioned at TED 2010.

EU at TED I'm an avid watcher of TED and a video that caught my eye mentioned CP in EU (just for you EU junkies that love for their favorite planet to get attention)... great video too btw EU would do well to hire this guy to maybe find a way to increase player enjoyment and retention :ahh...
  8. J

Selling: One week auction

well... it's true, auction is over :). Cant give you bids on items already won, but the F armor that hasn't been sold is yours for TT.
  9. J

kk auction is over. Will pm all people who have won the bids... rest will be going in TT, ingame auction, or sold on streets. PM if you need something. *side note, i'm writing this inbetween classes, will pm winners later ;)
  10. J

kk, have a couple more classes to go to today, but when i get back on i'll try to contact all the bidders. Looks like mostly on tt stuff went :silly2: as for the skills for sell, they are already on chips, so i cant really split them. will close auction in a couple hours!
  11. J

fist post updated
  12. J

bump, back from my break. Auction will end tomorrow at around noon EST... not many people bid on things so a bunch is going to TT and street traders... get it cheap while you can.
  13. J

Selling pending for martial parts
  14. J

bicak kek sold for BO
  15. J

Sell pending for Bicak kek.
Back