Recent content by Joseknight

1. J

Selling: 8 TB HDD

You mean 350 peds correct?
  2. J

Buying: Buying Genesis Star Excavator, Adjusted.

As the title says, pm me with tier and price. You can message me here or in game: Jose Joseknight Salazar
  3. J

Selling: SOLD Summer Ring 2020

Sold for BO
  4. J

I received an offer of pure peds slightly bellow what I had initially stated, but I decided to accept it anyway. I edited post to change it accordingly. SB of 17500 peds has been met, sale ends in 48 hours.
  5. J

Just looted this bad boy, looking to sell it. Stats: Ring Hand Ring 8% Life Steal 20% Increase Critical Damage 3% Increase critical chance SB: 17500 Peds BO: 18500 Peds Mostly interested in pure peds, only item of interest at the moment is Genesis Star Excavator , Adjusted. Auction...
  6. J

This will make a lot of people upset but we need this.

Aww come on don't be like that, If we are enjoying it then it does have value. I for one am having a great time. That being said, recipe does look great
  7. J

In their defense tho, if every time I cycled 100 peds I looked at my card and "saw" 100 pecs, I would be raising hell in the forums too.
  8. J

Ahhhhh I see what is going here. You are confusing PEC and PED. Now everything makes sense. Also you are confusing ROI, it is calcuted over a whole year, not over one week
  9. J

I literally logged in for the first time in a long time just to say: This is awesome, keep it going. I have been dying laughing all day
  10. J

20 Years of Entropia Universe!

Sorry my bad, I confused Cyclops Depths with the instance in NI. So you are right, however, when did MA confirm this?
  11. J

20 Years of Entropia Universe!

Why is everyone acting as if someone the MA president came out and said TWEN items can only be looted in caly? The TWEN Opalo was looted in NI. Also is very soon to assume that, calypso is by far the most active planet so it makes the first few items, and the majority, will be looted there...
  12. J

Selling: Stacks of old (L) BPs (incl. boosted & oldtime of var. cat.)

I have never been into crafting much, aside from EPs and sharp, I have heard about boosted blueprints before but never really understood what they are or how they work, would you mind explaining? Thanks in advance
  13. J

Info: Opening 400 Mining Strongboxes, results and discussion.

LINKS TO VIDEOS: PART I: PART II: Little disclaimer: I know these videos have no sound, music, are bad quality and look weird. I am not a content creator, and these videos were just me recording so that I could watch it later, or just in case anything interesting happened, I am only posting...
  14. J

Selling: SOLDDDDDD

I am quite sure that the most of the people who currently own the Mayhem Azuros got them with their own tokens and didn't pay peds for it. If I am not wrong their problem was getting lucky with the rare token drops but feeling it was impossible to collect enough regular tokens to make good use...
Back