Recent content by JoshEdward

1. J

JoshEdward’s Smart Trade Terminal Solution (STTS)

I will be available later from 1200-1600 Ma time. Drop a pm here and i will be thr :)
  2. J

Hai guys...i'm available now. Please login and collect your refunds :)
  3. J

Hai guys..not yet..i will be away next whole week. @ Dutchie i will pass over to Buren or direct to you next time we meet. Hopefully we can clear those by this weekend :)
  4. J

Hai guys, i believe i had refunded most of refunds owing. There several others which had not collected or could not collect. I would try to space out some time for the remaining refunds. For Dutchie: Can we meet tmro at around 1200-1300 MA time? I will be available untill the end of this week...
  5. J

Guys..refunds are still available for collection. I'm online now atm. Will be on untill 1400 MA time :)
  6. J

Thx guys for posting back the refunds. Wish you guys good luck as well. I will be on later at 1330-1400 MA time. See you guys later :)
  7. J

Thx alot guys for the feedback. I'm sad as well to let go the service. I really did enjoy my self over the STTS operating period and look forward to apply the experience that i gain in real life. I will end this session refunding for now. I will be back on around 10 hours later. So far i had...
  8. J

Guys..i'm doing refunding atm. Expect to last for 1 hour or so. For those who missed it, i will be back several hours later at around 2300-2330 MA time. I'm open to appointment thereafter. Time frame around 1200-1400 & 2300-2330 MA time daily for the whole week :)
  9. J

You guys can pm me anytime you see me online. I will mostly be available at twin peak. Sorry George for not being able to make it yesterday. We can arrange for another time then. Send pm to me please :)
  10. J

Guys, the final Refund list is ready for viewing at STTS Live. Please go over and have a final checking on the liquidation allocation. Please do not hesitates to raise questions here if you have any doubts regarding the liquidation. If everything is smooth, i will proceed with the refunding on...
  11. J

Yap...sorry to say that but the Service had been called off. Thanks for the support you had given me all this while :)
  12. J

Work done for Purchase Summary (2nd Tier refunding workings) is ready for viewing at STTS Live. We are very close to concluding the liquidation now. Stay tune guys :)
  13. J

Hai thr, nothing to worry about thr. When i stop STTS, i will still be around and all those refunds owing will be kept safely until their respective owner claimed it. You have my guarantee on that. :)
  14. J

I had completed the 1st Tier Refunding Summary Sheet. Please refer them at STTS Live. Cheers :) Note: The 1st Tier refunding summary sheet was prepared on the "best effort" basis subjected to some adjustments and time constrain. I can assure that all the refunding allocation is on the most...
  15. J

Hai thr, basically it means that every 10 points will earn you 1 STTS shares. Those 1,923 shares had been included into your net shares holdings. :)
Back