2. JSeven

Selling: Titan Shin Guards (M)

Open for any offers.
  3. JSeven

Any suggestions?
  4. JSeven

Any interest, let me know if uncomfortable with the price. If offers aren't reasonable I reserve the right to keep it myself. Thanks and good luck to everyone.
  5. JSeven

SB: 7k BO: 10k
  6. EntropiaTitan.jpg

EntropiaTitan.jpg

7. JSeven

Mission Galactica Stage IV questions.

Just for your information: Stages 4, 5 , and 6 will cost a total of 4,700 peds TT value of materials needed to get the first chip reward(Adjusted Restoration). That doesn't count any markup to acquire the materials needed. You also need 120 HP to do Stage 6. If you are just interested in the...
  8. Entropia 2023-05-20 02.52.55.jpg

Entropia 2023-05-20 02.52.55.jpg

9. JSeven

Finding In game Items question

As for blueprints, you need to buy most from other players. Other blueprints may drop while crafting clothing items but not likely to be rare ones. You can check on auction for blueprints or post here on PCF for what you are looking for. Be advised that good blueprints will be very expensive and...
  10. JSeven

Samsung Odyssey G7 monitor

3 of them work really nicely
  11. JSeven

Is it Possible - to get a certain level mob to spawn?

Yes, there is a secret camp near Cobra digsite that you can get the specific maturity you need. You do pay in Arkoins and the amount depends on the maturity. It's also the location with the NPC to buy the Smuggler clothes. Don't have the coords right now but its the fastest way to do each daily...
  12. JSeven

Some accumulated starter questions

Calypso has the biggest population and biggest economy because it was the only planet for a long time and thus had a big headstart. Not easy for planet partners to build up and overcome that headstart. Good luck and have fun in Entropia.
  13. JSeven

Question: Bug or Feature - Space Stations lack space faring facilities

Hello, if you are still stuck i can come get you and bring you to Arkadia
  14. JSeven

I highly doubt that is officially allowed. Seems to me to be very stupid though. Go for it and never see all your items/peds ever again.
Back