Recent content by Jshaw995

1. J

Lost Connection while Logging in

500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR The server failed to fulfill your query. Roxen CMS | 4.5.241 The latest failure to come from my EU experience.
  2. J

I tested my internet. No packet loss, fine latency and great speeds today. When a login fails the EU program should not shut down, this only makes it more difficult and annoying to login to the buggy/borked game.
  3. J

What I would expect is the error I was getting earlier, one that reflected the problem. Something along the lines of their server being garbage not just that I lost connection.
  4. J

Repeated error about losing connection while I am logging in. Fantastic game.
  5. J

What to do?

So you're saying that new players can't really play the game for another 1 or 2 version updates? The more I look into this game the more I want to turn my back on it.
  6. J

game opened. I logged in

Cool aids.
  7. J

game opened. I logged in

Stop making clone threads. Post in one the other dozen about this topic or play the game. :)
  8. J

game opened. I logged in

The login server has reached the maximum amount of participants. Please try to login later. STOP PARTICIPATING IN THE LOGIN SERVER
  9. J

EU doesn't see my entire RAM!!

The launcher is reporting 4 of my 6gb of ram, however I chalked this up to x64/86 issues. (yes, I'm running Vista x64)
  10. J

Progress 17th Aug

It's nothing terribly new and I don't feel like cutting them any more slack over their lack of ETA because of a graphics overhaul {DELETED}
  11. J

Servers down for upgrade to VU10

YOUTUBE VIDEO / WETGENES HIJACK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwcaQ3qJ88U
Back