Recent content by jwestonmoss

1. J

News: Server Downtime for Patch

caly is a good place for a beginner to start but not the best place for a beginner to stay
  2. J

News: Server Downtime for Patch

already full of zombie bushweed sorry
  3. J

Possible solutions to problems associated with botting/macros

it is true that it would take money to develop. which is most likely why it has not been done. most games would have been destroyed by botters, what has turned this on its head is that in general, playtime = spend in EU.
  4. J

In theory anything can be automated. In practice millions of people around the world are paid to work jobs. 99% of so-called "botters" are using some kind of simple scripting method or keyboard/mouse macro system that absolutely in no way is going to be able to have a chance of even trying to...
  5. J

But you're missing the entire point of rewarding active gameplay. You don't have to punish the botters (which is a non-starter) in order to reward the active players. If the concern is that botters will get envious, well, don't they already have the huge advantage of playing in their sleep?
  6. J

easy solution to this problem. have it be a setting the same as auto loot. you could opt out. the exact implementation could be tweaked to make it as low-impact as possible. a button you can choose to click or not, to start the minigame. the idea could work. it would just be a question of...
  7. J

Ancient Greece Shares

I think you're confusing me with someone else. I started based on your assumption being true.
  8. J

Sleep mechanic is way too punitive. May as well boot them and block their logins for that period. Nobody is going to cycle at a 50% guaranteed loss. A solution that makes everyone happy is way easier than this. Add in a simple but randomly-generated minigame that can occur at a random time...
  9. J

Ancient Greece Shares

Assuming they can't withdraw PED, the solution is to use that PED as fuel to events to draw more player interest to the planet. Using that PED to buy player items (to give away at events) from NI-based crafters, which stimulates the miner and hunter economy as well.
  10. J

Is there a website to tell which enemies drop what

wow. i didn't know entropia nexus was a thing that existed. thanks
  11. J

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

I will say that I'm continuing to experience something I experience every mayhem. My TT returns outside mayhem seem to improve. I could just be wrong. But that's how it feels. More globals, more consistently, on the same mobs.
  12. J

Very annoying sweat collector on Rock Tropia / Creatur Hater

I'm not gonna tell you what you should do, but I will tell you what I did. I either found haters they weren't sweating, or I sweated with them and then killed it when it was dry. But, I was not in a hurry. IMO, it's not a question of whether I'd get in trouble. For me it was...
  13. J

Is this what AI support gets you..........?? Or just support that doesn't care or read ?? SUPPORT ??

if the issue here is some kind of janky DDoS protection, just setup cloudflare and be done with it. if your actual players are getting blocked then obviously whatever in-house solution is being done through their load balancer or whatever, sucks.
  14. J

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

i just feel like i need to see a little more effort than a copy paste of last year's easter mayhem to justify cycling through it
Back