Recent content by Kader

1. K

Kader the Unskilled Evader's playing log =)

Bye Bye D= Hey guys I've regretfully decided to finish my logging up here :( It's been fun, and i want to thank everyone who has read and replied to this =) RL is my priority and it is getting pretty busy now, too busy to regularly update my log without bringing it up from the dead every 2...
  2. K

Question: Have you ever competed in my Events ?

I've competed in your events fairly regularly :) I even won once! I think its a great event in that any new player can just start doing it with a fairly large reward to be had at the end. I do agree (when i saw it posted in your original thread) that it is the same few players who do it and...
  3. K

Hunt #15 So since the auctions decided that A102 amps were now worth 15 peds more than they were last week, i postponed my plans of sticking an A102 on my Breer M1a for now and went on a nice little hunt =) I took up the 100 merp iron challenge (First proper quest i've started) and set out...
  4. K

Tiering low MU items TOTALLY FREE

I'd love you to tier up some of the stuff I've been hanging onto for ages =D I'll see if i can find you sometime. Free bump for you :wtg:
  5. Hunt #15

Hunt #15

6. 128 Merp Young Global! Merp Sail Markup

128 Merp Young Global! Merp Sail Markup

7. 128 Merp Young Global With Ek!

128 Merp Young Global With Ek!

8. K

Mine #8 One last one and i will stop spamming my thread =P This is the last run i've done since my long absence. Quite a long run this was. I was TP walking (yes, walking) from new oxford --> Timbesha --> Shinook River --> Atami's Paradise --> Segna Forest whilst dropping 30 bombs. Here are...
  9. K

Mine #6 and #7 I went for amining runs a while ago whilst looking for Hugh's ticket. I didn't find the ticket but I still managed to make a few peds from the run! I also found heaps of dung and stones whilst walking these mining runs/looking for tickets. So here they are! Mining Run #6 40...
  10. K

New Thread! Hunt #14 Ok, its been a while since i've posted anything. In my absence, I have acquired a Breer M1a (L) which i am planning on pairing up with an A102 which i am yet to buy :) (gonna stake out auction lady until i can get one for +30 or so). Revamped the threads first post to be...
  11. Hunt #14

Hunt #14

12. K

Cool, thanks for the reply! =P I'm surprised you managed to dig up my thread =P I've been really busy with rl at the moment and only pop in sometimes to check auctions and whatnot but soonish i'm planning on updating the thread and editing it to look pretty and make an overall ped count and...
  13. K

Red Room Review

Dammit! I was one off =P Congratulations Kedar :)
  14. K

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Thanks everyone :p I was pretty lucky :) Sorry for holding the event up Hugh and everyone eagerly waiting for the next one :ahh: Hugh and I's timezones are a bit out of whack, i'll get up nice and early tomorrow and get this great event keep running again :)
  15. K

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Found It! I FOUND IT! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Totally makes the 2 nights i've spent searching worth it :) Hugh, you are devilishly evil =P hiding the white ticket against white glowing floor :laugh: This is what it looks like from above Click to enlarge...
Back