Recent content by Kain Dewey Fall

1. Kain Dewey Fall

All Welcome- Weekly Societies Meeting -All Welcome

You are fit to sit among the council. All Welcome- Weekly Meeting -All Welcome You are invited to join, Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion, society during their weekly meeting at Khorum Coast Resort, second floor located on the Khorum Coast Land Area on Arkadia. Mondays @19 & 21 game time...
  2. Kain Dewey Fall

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

I think it filled with a road leading to a lot of potential
  3. Kain Dewey Fall

MindArk Q&A at LAN 2022

I found the page detailing the event, when and where it was, and what it was about. :D Here you go everyone, https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/lan-info-2022-10000-ped-reward-lan-celebration-event-2022.286435/ I look forward to the day when I can delve into these things...
  4. Kain Dewey Fall

MindArk Q&A at LAN 2022

What is LAN? or LAN 2022? Lights all Night Festival? I don't understand... Is this something I Should be attending? If it is relevant to Entropia Universe or even MindArk, would be something I definitely want to be a part of... Who is SOLO and what is the significance of their LAN 2022 Stream...
  5. Kain Dewey Fall

Khorum Coast new land owner!

The Arkadia Team is still active on the Forums and their Discord... They might not be acting like Cyrene, Next Island, or Toulan of which is hardcore in the spotlight the past 2 years... But Arkadia was in the Spotlight for a LONG time while Cyrene, Next Island, and Toulan have never had a...
  6. Kain Dewey Fall

Rocktropia, Club Four Studio Street, Party Events

The Weekly Parties at Four Studio Street are back with more rewards and activities! Every sunday from 20:00:00 ingame time to 23:00:00 ingame time, check out the party and get involved in the contests, activities, and rewards! We are adding a racing event with PRX Limited vehicles (Provided and...
  7. Kain Dewey Fall

Selling: SOLD

I have 3 shops... Rocktropia, Calypso, Next Island and too much furniture. Any deal that can made of that for the firebird?
  8. Kain Dewey Fall

Selling: Firebird Limited Edition

I have 3 shops... Rocktropia, Calypso, Next Island and too much furniture. Any deal that can made of that for the firebird?
  9. Kain Dewey Fall

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

Is it really only the third graphics engine update in the 20 years of the game? I started playing in 2015 about 7 years ago and there has been 3 graphic engine updates since I started playing. Hard to believe that the game went 15 years without a graphic engine update... :D, EU has always...
  10. Kain Dewey Fall

Selling: Sell all i have after 15 years of crafting and hunting

When I Say Word, I mean Docs with Gmail. Docs is the online software version of Word. Sheets is the online software version of Excel. So, I would propose uh, copying your Items list from your' account and pasting it to a Google Sheets to be shared.? I am opening the link you have procided with...
  11. Kain Dewey Fall

Selling: S> Several Shops

Bump
  12. Kain Dewey Fall

Selling: S> Several Shops

Four Studio Street: I have held a few Parties here, it is located on Rocktropia near the Studio Street Teleporter. SB: 24,000ped BO 73,549ped Still Available: No Bids Genesis Star Tower B, Block A, Shop #5: Located at Amethera Genesis Star Tower Teleporter on Calypso. Lovely and active...
  13. Kain Dewey Fall

Selling: Sell all i have after 15 years of crafting and hunting

Your " list of your inventory" you should have pasted it in a Excel file instead of a Word file apparently or something. When I click on the list, it is just a word document with the xhtml data for a page. EDIT*** Okay. So, I just figured out that After I follow the link you provided that at...
  14. Kain Dewey Fall

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

Just saw another post acting like 50%+50% equals more than 100%, except it says 25% + 50% is more than 100% this time. Would make more sense if it made sense, but I guess the stupider the perception, the more clarity on how basic info can be easily misinterpreted without "further"...