Recent content by Kain Dewey Fall

1. K

Help: [Toulan] The client crashes with exception after 29 Jan 2010 update

I just wanted to clarify, to save time, because I couldn't find the Public_Users_data folder for Entropia Universe until I opened the Launcher and clicked tools, folders, browse. And saw that the folder was under Program Data, of which I was also unable to find without going through the tools in...
  2. K

>_> | <_<, A service to secure investments?

What are you talking about I don’t listen to reasonable advice? Whose advice have I not taken? I am butt hurt by insults… Not responses, get on the same page as the realworld here RavenJade… I get concerned when people start trying to change the topic of the thread by implementing harassing and...
  3. K

Why are you now saying that it is actually recorded by players? Sorry that I don't have who I inform, Hey, I am not running the EntropiaTracker Client right now, go record that I made a global right now... I doubt that is what you are saying because I have not seen a feature like that on...
  4. K

You didn't tell me what you were talking about though. Because... like I said, EntropiaLife doesn't offer any realistic knowledge of gameplay... Also, I said that everything is available on the internet and that I have reviewed all that content and then documented it... As well as created...
  5. K

What are you talking about game-play research? I highly doubt that is true Captain Jack. I think how far a person has progressed on quests determines their knowledge of the game, definitely not how many globals they have... Everything else is publicly made available to people. Yes EntropiaLife...
  6. K

What I want to know is why in my other post people were saying that their trust lies with someone who aimlessly spends money nonstop and throws their money around like they don't have to care because they have so much of it. You aren't investing in a unknown person, "Aside from 1%" of...
  7. K

The investment isn't even 7.6 million GxB, quit spamming shit. The reason to increase the amount of shares available to the community with an exponential potential of growth because greedy dumbasses aren't controlling the money, Someone with $1 to $10 can invest just as much as someone with...
  8. K

The contract I want to sign with MindArk/Entroia Universe restricts me from making any withdraws from my *1% of shares* until the Shares sustain over a 10% ROI on 100% of the shares for up to 1 year... It would basically only be spent on feeding money into entropia by hunting (Basically gameplay...
  9. K

I know, but I noticed no one has EVER said it out loud. To my knowledge.
  10. K

Maybe I should suggest that the opportunity for players to trade their deeds into a Function Icon, like a terminal or something... To be contributed to the shares system. Then once the terminal reaches its funding goal, the share system will be introduced to the Entropia Exchange. Problem with...
  11. K

Here is a little kicker that I worked out on a excel spreadsheet... So, now that you all know the deep dark secret of "MY IDEA" for a shares program. You yourself can do it alone or with friends and "Unless my security request is accepted my MindArk/EntropiaUniverse" potentially get an advantage...
  12. K

You act like that is something that I should be concerned about or that matters although the staff of PlanetCalypsoForum are not Employees of EntropiaUniverse/MindArk.
  13. K

And CLDs and AUDs have proven performance a lot of a lot longer than that.
  14. K

I made a request for a limitation of no more than 50% of any individual ingame assets except for shares. The first initial seeked out REvenue opportunities would be CLDs and AUDs, if all the money was spent on these, we would still be well under the 50% of CLDs and AUDs alone... Still so. So...
  15. K

500,000 - $500,000 shares sold in 13 hours... hm. 500,000 X 2 - $1,000,000 1 day. Oh I am sorry. No doubt that it would sell within 8 days. Although the only reason more money wasn't spent was probably because there were no more shares and it wasn't exactly all ready known to everyone that the...