Recent content by Kain Dewey Fall

1. Kain Dewey Fall

Selling: WTS Shop on Next Island - Serpentine Village

I set the Starting Bid, 22,000ped. :D Edit "Oh dang, I would like to Cancel my Starting Bid, Sorry. >_<"
  2. Kain Dewey Fall

What is an exploit in Entropia?

Well, I am not sure what you are saying, I looked back and saw the comment about the gun. If that gun is doing different than what the info says, that is a error on MAs side and you should report it. As to feasible usability of the gun. That was meant to be a what it says, a toy, a temporary one...
  3. Kain Dewey Fall

What is an exploit in Entropia?

It is possible to turn yourself invisible. An exploit is doing that and then going into PVP. I've seen games talk about that if you do your keys in a specific manner that it causes a tactical/bandwidth advantage over other players and that this is considered an exploit, would that that would be...
  4. Kain Dewey Fall

Drop L items as a "tokens"

Stack the TT value of (L) items. It is the same item, just let us stack the (L) ones. Disregard the Tier if you have to or create a mediation system for stacking TT value of (L) items with differing tiers. Filling it with shrapnel would defeat the purpose of an (L) item... Dismantling it into...
  5. Kain Dewey Fall

Question: Players thoughts on events with ticket costs vs no cost events

So, for a racing event, there is not currently a system in place that registers a user as following a track/ going off a track/ and;or passing a finish line... BUT, FOMA race track I believe has a event terminal system and you can set restrictions such as allow vehicles, PVP, no weapons or...
  6. Kain Dewey Fall

Question: Players thoughts on events with ticket costs vs no cost events

75ped as "last place charge" you do 500ped minimum (3rd place) then I would have assumed that 2nd and 1st would get the same amount r more. I am just trying to come out with that if all the tickets sold then I wouldn't be at a loss of money. I plan on hosting events soon and I know I am going...
  7. Kain Dewey Fall

has anyone else had to go through this insanity just to log into the website ?

Maybe the Math Problem Changed, I sometimes have a hard time differentiating the + and - signs. You could have pressed the wrong number in the math problem or didn't re-enter on an attempt. The login is your email and password. perhaps Case Sensitive? IDK, I tried.
  8. Kain Dewey Fall

Selling: WTS: Hidden Fortunes and Treasures Shop - Arkadia

Looks like an amazing buy, not going to lie, I love the design and the fortune teller. :D I wouldn't doubt the value of the shop. >_< :D, I just don't have "that much" to spend right now. :D But yeah. I have no doubt the integrity that shop was, it is right next to the teleporter even, :P Best...
  9. Kain Dewey Fall

Selling: WTS: Hidden Fortunes and Treasures Shop - Arkadia

Hey, does the BO price include everything currently inside the shop?
  10. Kain Dewey Fall

Selling: Shop @ Genesis Amethera TP

I would like to buy this shop. I am logging in now, pm me.
  11. Kain Dewey Fall

Shopping District Highlights Event

But that is where I go to buy all my stuff in secrecy. :D, lol... JK You castle is pretty amazing and you have a great setup. I definitely intend to include it to the list. I've been trying to figure out how to include stuff like the Castles or 1 booth land areas into the mix. Considering the...
  12. Kain Dewey Fall

Shopping District Highlights Event

Power went out while I was finishing up the letter that I send to all the establishment owners at the Shopping district that will be highlighted, took me about 45 minutes to get the letter written and everyone's names listed and associated with their shop, now I have to start over. I do this...
  13. Kain Dewey Fall

Inquiring about Rocktopia's Abandoned Dance Studio or Dragon Head Pub or both

I don't believe that either of those are meant to ever be player owned shops. But I have seen word that there are currently shops/estates for sale by the Rocktropia Manager as well as other means of obtaining.
  14. Kain Dewey Fall

Suggestion: Mindark controlled trade chats

I think they need to expand region /Trade Chats
  15. Kain Dewey Fall

"The HUB" Bi-Weekly Showdown Event

*Event Canceled until Update on Bugs/Glitches* The HUB appears to have some kind of glitch/bug that causes some users to not be rewarded/receive credit for kills and still have to pay to re-enter when killed and a glitch/bug that causes some users to be rewarded/receive credit for kills and not...