Recent content by Kaitlynn Nezzzz

1. K

Selling: Just 2 Nice Blueprints :)

Selling/Trading Breer P1A (L) 100 quality rating Killian Longsword G2 90.1quality rating I dont really have any start bid or buyout, im just looking to get rid of them :D
  2. K

10k Competition LA40-LA2 !!

As usual, awesome event Manuel :D And great (and funny :P) artwork see you all there!
  3. K

Selling: Imk3 Tier2.9

i offer your freedom. (Im a broke US army cav scout deployed in Iraq) aaaaaaand i guess i could throw in 50 or 60 ped to sweeten the deal a bit. think of it as doing your part for the troops ;)
  4. K

Whats your IRL-profession?

professional soldier, saving the world one day at a time. currently in iraq where im also studying to obtain a second bachelors degree in arabic, to compliment my BA of international business. :wise: also play poker online avidly... got a friend to transfer me 100$ when i was 16 and ive...
  5. K

Need help with starting a hunting log PLEASE

theres got to be some way
  6. K

Need help with starting a hunting log PLEASE

Hello! I've planning on starting a log for the various iron missions i'm doing.... However, as you all know it's a pain in the a$$ to calculate everything yourself. I was wondering how people get such detailed information concerning their runs. I know about the different loot trackers but you...
  7. K

The Luckiest Pants Ever

Sorry, no screen cuz i dont know where to find it.... :scratch2::scratch2: but i hit a 13.2k ped basic pattern pants :) ON QUANTITY :cool::cool: 1.3 million pieces of tailoring remnants :D :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg: bout 15 minutes later i hit a 63 pedder :yup: biggest recorded basic pattern pants...
Back