Recent content by Kamarkos Danix

1. Kamarkos Danix

Question: Did you ever fall asleep while hunting ?

I understand and i respect why hunting in EU can be sleepy. If it was like a FPS like Dish-Counter or Call of Dull or Max Pain (yes, they're puns or real games' names) it wouldn't be sleepy :)
  2. Kamarkos Danix

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Hmm, how do i rep in this thread ? :scratch2:
  3. Kamarkos Danix

Well, with our EFD and rep system gone, what what will we do ?? :rolleyes: EDIT:hmm, it looks rep system still exists, not fully implemented and FD (Forum Dollars ofc :) ) will return.
  4. Kamarkos Danix

Info: Bringing 2gether the Social Platform!

we have the Second L... Game to think of that :P
  5. Kamarkos Danix

Speech recognition ROCKS

I guess she's right, cause keyboarding is a bit more confortable to everyone than talking out loud :laugh:
  6. Kamarkos Danix

Speech recognition ROCKS

Hello community. Today I've been trying to use windows 7's speech recognition, and as I have to say it sometimes funny to use it, but it's sometimes a bitch, man, it doesn't even have bitch on its dictionary (in the second word, it recognized the word) . What's do you guys think about this...
  7. Kamarkos Danix

RockTropia?

Free travel for a month wouldn't hurt anyone :) It actually might incentivate players to explore the planet and hunt/mine there, generating more revenue to MA/ND (when i say Free, it can be very cheap, max 20 PED)
  8. Kamarkos Danix

:lolup: fly attempt = WIN
  9. Kamarkos Danix

That's the best hand in poker :laugh: P.S. Can i now buy shares ? I was out for a long time
  10. Kamarkos Danix

BREAKING NEWS: Robots outsmarted trigger happy fools!

lol, just like kids fighting for a lifetime supply of candy. (still worthy :) )
  11. Kamarkos Danix

Mobs in MS Paint

Here's mine Click to enlarge Windows 7's MS Paint is sweet
  12. Combibo Ms Paint Drawing

Combibo Ms Paint Drawing

13. Kamarkos Danix

I found a car!

nice picture :) Too bad in Portugal there can be only two letters (and two numbers) in a license plate in the last 40 or 50 years with alternate positioning :( (at least i spotted some cars saying TT, CP, etc :laugh: )
  14. Kamarkos Danix

FYI: Unit RX 471: Next VU will contain love!

how about the love of ditribuing free PED :dunno: ? (if money is everything to someone, then it will not be shared :( ) :rofl: jk
  15. Kamarkos Danix

Latest Buzz (27th August)

Love ?. hmmm :dunno: What type of love will it be ? à lá second-life love style (:silly2:) or a ... i mean, the most powerful warhead ever built to a colony that can be used privatly ? hmmm :dunno: P.S. there's also the Ministry of Love from the George Orwell's fiction.
Back