Recent content by Karv

1. K

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

260 /* no comment */
  2. K

Soliciting Vehicle Feedback for a Special Project

1 - What do you like about vehicles? The universe is much smaller now... ;) 2 - What don't you like about vehicles? They should reach their condition limit earlier - otherwise they'll ruin their own market... 3 - What changes would you make? Create vehicle armor, vehicle shielding (with mind...
  3. K

Community Paying the Price for your Reputation?

Agreed - so I vote... nothing... because I can't vote both...
  4. K

What should be MA's focus ?

You automatically get new players, if the playing costs are balanced. They'll get more players into the game. But if the costs are too high and the experience too bad - it works the other way - and EU will die sooner or later...
  5. K

Info: Coding a shop directory...

@ mastermesh: To make it short and to say again what I've said once: 1.) I NOW already work with someone else. Entropiabay blocked since the beginning as they read about it with "no, we already have that, etc.". 2.) Why do I need Tree View to make a cvs to export it to import it... lol... You...
  6. K

At first the market should be corrected... 1st step: Debug the shops (in shops every TT+ will be a +0.025 PED fee, in auction it's every TT+ or every %+, but 0.050 PED. So if you have high value stacks and you change little in percent, the shops are much more expensive - another minus of shops)...
  7. K

Is MA finaly gave up on EU !?

Trust me, they have enough to do right now... ;)
  8. K

No problem with that... It may take longer now until the whole stuff is finished, so it's possibly better that people have another option by now... but with another project linked to it, etc., it will be unrivaled. The main problem is now to recode many stuff to add them to the other project...
  9. K

Put limits on P2P trades that are the same as limits in shops.

So we shall pay a fee for 24/7 availability AND also be online 24/7 - lol. Then add the ability to stay online 24/7 without being kicked! Add the possibility to sell cars in shops - if you want to drop a car in a shop, there a "deed" shows up, that is actually the car. So you have the 1 item...
  10. K

Copy & Paste from: https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/my-account/my-items/index.xml?__noframe=1 Click through, put in your prices & select the shop where it is in, and that was it.
  11. K

Got someone who can offer Webspace, Domain, Subdomain and everything needed - but I also need to recode some stuff, because other databases will be implemented in the background - yeah, I want to finish it right now, but I made this decision to make it even better. There are also additional...
  12. K

Possible theory (databases)

Do you have a "more correct knowledge" about how the system works? It's the thing how it can work in the background. How the triggers are exactly - if every 1000th something or every 99th - it is not possible to get this data, because there are too much players and trigger effects at the same...
  13. K

I just love it when people meet my expectations ...

Try it with me - if you can kill me @ the crafting machine, you'll get 1 ped... xD
  14. K

I just love it when people meet my expectations ...

Such a scumbag. That are more than 800 USD and it's a classical fraud - a lawyer should sort that out, if MA don't do anything. There are chatlogs, there is everything - if the option of a real split is missing (i.E. a special pool for all non stackables where the teammembers can decide if...
  15. K

Selling: MA-103 unlimited

I sold it for 35k, so maybe this is it. But due to current returns - I think the personal value is not 35k anymore, but less - the 100k times are over, maximum I got for it after 3 month was 35k and I don't think anyone would bid more for it with current economy. ^^
Back