Recent content by Kary Haussman

1. Kary Haussman

Selling: All my skills!

Just to clarify - more than likely, you will need to provide ESIs.
  2. Kary Haussman

Selling: All my skills!

Well all, it's been a very fun 7.5 years, but I have a new baby daughter! She's adorable, but I just won't have time to dedicate to the game anymore. And since babies are also known to be expensive, I've decided to chip out my skills. If you're interested, message me here or in-game and we...
  3. Kary Haussman

Selling: Full set T2/T3 Gremlin F and 6A plates

I am selling my F gremlin set. Tiers: Face: 2.5 Harness: 3.3 Thigh: 2.1 Gloves: 2.1 Feet: 2.7 Arms: 2.8 Shins: 2.5 Will consider all serious offers. PED only please. I also have a full set (7x) of 6A plates that can be bought with or separately. Message me here or in-game if you're...
  4. Kary Haussman

Token Confusion

Thank you for the replies. I guess while I'm asking questions - what are these bones and maffoid heads for?
  5. Kary Haussman

Token Confusion

Hi all. I've been gone for a while and am back now, and now I find these traders for different tokens: - Mission Tokens - Daily Mission Tokens - Combat Tokens I've figured out at least that the daily tokens come from the daily mission terminal, but where do the other two come from? I've never...
  6. Kary Haussman

HP rounded down to nearest integer

I'm so confused.... So what happens with fractional heals? Are heal enhancers worthless now? Does it round up/down to the nearest integer? Ugh...
  7. Kary Haussman

Info: The Gauntlet! Journal of Sam Robet

I think you're just trying to be sneaky, lulling me into a false sense of security.
  8. Kary Haussman

Selling: Selling CLDs

Sold Sold out! thanks to buyer and interested parties.
  9. Kary Haussman

Selling: Selling CLDs

I need a few peds for a new toy, and have decided to let go of a few CLDs. 3 @ 1250 each. Contact me here or in-game, tho ingame will probably get you a faster response . :)
  10. Kary Haussman

BIG Industries Reward Program

I haz a bump.
  11. Kary Haussman

Scanners don't work in 11.10.4

Well, just logged into the new VU and my scanner doesn't work. Anyone else?
  12. Kary Haussman

Cloud Gaming and how it will change EU

Bwahahaha, not bloody likely for one very simple reason: GPUs are on Moore's law, an exponential function. Bandwidth is linear (if that). The number of triangles your GPU can process doubles every 2 years - in that same 2 years the number of triangles that can be streamed to you goes up...
  13. Kary Haussman

Q&A Thread - The Next Chapter

My 10 questions: 1) Will loot lag, "Failed to move to interaction range", no MISS/Failed but ammo still used, CTDs, refiner bugs, and numerous other bugs ever actually be addressed/fixed? 2) When can we reasonably expect pre-VU10 systems to be returned to us? 3) Many people expect MJs name to...
  14. Kary Haussman

Question: who is the most skilled sweater?

My guess would be Mega - that guy has some crazy high sweating skill: and this comes from someone with 2k! But they've never named an outpost after me :)
Back