Recent content by Kay

1. Kay

Are you an Entrepreneur ?

Hi Guys, Long time no see, since 2010 ..... Finaly I ve seen some improvements in former "Project Entropia", nice. I never posted the link to the paper I have written concerning "An Exploration of Entrepreneurship in Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games: Second Life and Entropia...
  2. Kay

Are you an Entrepreneur ?

Hi, For my MBA project, I am in the search of PE entrepreneurs to be interview. If you see yourselves as an entrepreneur, who has successed or not :eek:, please send me a PM, thx a lot. I am currently having only two for PE, and more than 10 for SL, do not tell me that they are no entrepreneurs...
  3. Kay

I am interested to know you better

just 54 more :) Many Thanks to those who have already responded to the survey. I have currently 96 entries now, i just need 54 more, that would be great :) thank you
  4. Kay

There are no mandatory questions. However, I have to apologies for the missing choice, thank you Etopia for having made the remark. I have changed the question. Thank you for those having already filled the survey.
  5. Kay

I am currently in my 3rd year distance learning MBA at the Warwick University (UK), and i have chosen for my project 'Entrepreneurship in MMORPG'. For my project, I will need to have a representation of the population playing MMORPG before interviewing some entrepreneurs. It would be very...
  6. Kay

Selling 1 Ambulimax Hair

Still nobody for that one ?!
  7. Kay

My First Entropian Gallery Opening

Gratz Ido, that s a good idea ;)
  8. Kay

Selling 1 Ambulimax Hair

Taking offers. (no starting bid, buyout, or ending period).
  9. Kay

Selling: Blueprints

That s correct. Darky won the bid ;)
  10. Kay

Bigger Bump ..............
  11. Kay

bump ...............................
  12. Kay

current situation updated.
  13. Kay

I am selling in one pack those blueprints. Make your offers via pm or below, thx. Starting bid: 35 peds Buyout: 200 peds Ending: 31 august 2006, at 1800 Ma time. Current Bid: 35 peds from Darky. 16 Basic Bearings blueprint 1 0.01 PED Equipment (Vol. I) (54) 17 Basic Bolts blueprint 1 0.01...
  14. Kay

Kay's Store now Closed

Thx Creature. I will still wander in EU lands and space ;)
  15. Kay

Kay's Store now Closed

Dear Customers, The store is officialy closed (no more low priced furniture). I still have some stuff and it will be sold via the forum. see you soon :tiphat: Kay
Back