Recent content by Kaylee Frye

1. Kaylee Frye

Where is our money?

Back to MA case, the total asset of this game will never exceed the total deposits from players. The system cannot generate more cash unless MA uses the deposits to invest in other activities. Wrong statement there, MA can generate more free cash by selling more hangars, building, pawnshops...
  2. Kaylee Frye

Buying: NeoPsion Bd

What he said. No reason to use that implant for below level 7 chips. Level 8-9 chips are uber in markup.
  3. Kaylee Frye

Buying: Buying - a LOT of soft leather texture. Looking for a supplier !

Hi, May you consider generic leather textures instead at 103%? Cost more just to get the soft hide alone for that MU.
  4. Kaylee Frye

Selling: PreGold! -=>Ancient Sollomate Outbacko<=-

Thank you Borr, hmm 84 range at level 50. Ouch need level 62 to get rifle to 85 range. and Bump.
  5. Kaylee Frye

Buying: White Paint.

I got some, so what the markup?
  6. Kaylee Frye

That link is not helpful at all, I already know what the max range is. I need to know what the diff between 3.2 to 5.0 HA, nevermind, I got over bid.
  7. Kaylee Frye

Buying: NeoPsion Bd

Buy Bb(1-5) or Bc(1-7) instead better eco, unless you planning to use level 8-9 chips.
  8. Kaylee Frye

TT+500. Can I meet you in-game so I can see the exact range base on my skills since I am a little higher than what you have posted it here.
  9. Kaylee Frye

Servers down?

Hehe, talking about nobody not reading it anymore.
  10. Kaylee Frye

Servers down?

Not true, MA will make it up by nerfing our loot when it does come back. You can bet on that.
  11. Kaylee Frye

Servers down?

Same here I am at CND got kickout and can't reconnect.:mad:
  12. Kaylee Frye

Selling: mccormick safe's X 2

Plus you never got to pay rent to access your junks and you can do so anywhere with storage available.
  13. Kaylee Frye

Selling: CB13 unlimited

I know what OP said, OP Attempted to bring up old data with distorted facts whether intentionally or not I just want to point that out.
  14. Kaylee Frye

Selling: CB13 unlimited

Go checked the facts first before you post something you don't know what you are talking about. I hope this is not your job since you posted a lot. You completely missed my point. The last gun was sold at auction on Sept 29th, 2007 TT+5042.12(PE source) and the last auctions without bids was...
  15. Kaylee Frye

Hello James, Here is the listing of all the Paint Can you handover to me: TT items: Green...

Hello James, Here is the listing of all the Paint Can you handover to me: TT items: Green TT=103.25 Brown TT=155.05 Viotet Cream =110.16 Deep Cadmium =75.88 Total TT Value =444.34 None TT Items: Orange =47.69 Yellow =3.96 Turqoise =13.44 Navy =2.90 Light Green =10.98 Dark Blue =4.20 Brunt...
Back